Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to hear Sam talking about partaking in the Colombian Marching Powder as he likes to call it, I'm almost certain he vehemently denied ever touching any drugs back in the Sam, Mike and Thommo podcast days
I'm pretty certain of that also, but I didn't really believe it. As if he hasn't snorted blow off numerous quality T&A.

"Rocket" is actually the most closed minded and scared person I've heard across the world about Covid stuff. he's literally acting like a hysterical old woman "two 75 year old men on this podcast not vaccinated!!" and admitted he's just a wannabe-famous slimeball who's ultimate fantasy is staying in 6 star hotels across America, what a tosser

"Rocket" is actually the most closed minded and scared person I've heard across the world about Covid stuff. he's literally acting like a hysterical old woman "two 75 year old men on this podcast not vaccinated!!" and admitted he's just a wannabe-famous slimeball who's ultimate fantasy is staying in 6 star hotels across America, what a tosser
sometimes i wonder what people actually are listening too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee these two, Don & Sam, are good at iinterviewing, getting so much out of Stewart.

He wasn't an easy interviewee. At times adversarial, but then in the same moment generous in the information he shared. Mixing in deadpan humorous/sarcastic responses with straight answers to serious questions.

He obviously felt comfortable in the presence of two of his contemporaries. Sam getting a little frustrated, and timid at times. Anyone think if his recollection of all events is guaranteed to be fully accurate?

I’m not sure why Sam is defending Prince Andrew other than upholding presumption of innocence. But not Clinton.

Fwiw everyone involved in that ring is sickening

Sam loves The Queen so possibly that’s why he’s saying Andrew is innocent until proven guilty. But a lot of people love The Queen but can also say Andrew has behaved poorly and deserves to be punished by the law.

Sam loves The Queen so possibly that’s why he’s saying Andrew is innocent until proven guilty. But a lot of people love The Queen but can also say Andrew has behaved poorly and deserves to be punished by the law.
and thats fair enough IMO.

4 episodes this week and none were great.

Episode 4 when they are trying the hot sauce and all you can hear is Sam eating with his mouth open was really off putting.

4 episodes this week and none were great.

Episode 4 when they are trying the hot sauce and all you can hear is Sam eating with his mouth open was really off putting.

the video was funny

havent listened yet to the show

Don losing his s**t over the hot sauce going "you bastard" "need water" "oooaaahhhhh" was hilarious, Sam mockingly calling him The Great Leviathan with him overreacting like that had me in stitches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back