Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

So, this is Rod Law. Is it just me, or does the face REALLY not match the voice?

Wy8hyp5.jpg

I enjoyed the interview.

However, I thought her COVID story from back in March was a bit odd?

She was so sick & convinced she was going to die, but didn’t want to go to the hospital or doctor and be treated ?
I was quite enjoyed the episode as well. Her and Sammy could talk about Trump all day long.

Her covid story was a bit strange, on her deathbed but a basic asthma puffer sent to her by her friend saved her life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shes a nutjob. Couldnt stand her. No way she had Covid, she self diagnosed.

You could tell from the first part of the interview that much like Sam she’s lived a very privileged and fortunate life and good luck to them but they both wouldn’t have a clue how the average person lives. Makes them susceptible to supporting someone like Trump.

Also Don is a massive hypocrite, always talks about the corporate word not being real work yet I knew he’d probably never had a normal office job in life. Then he tells the story of a council job he just got given that he couldn’t even explain what he did.

You could tell from the first part of the interview that much like Sam she’s lived a very privileged and fortunate life and good luck to them but they both wouldn’t have a clue how the average person lives. Makes them susceptible to supporting someone like Trump.

Also Don is a massive hypocrite, always talks about the corporate word not being real work yet I knew he’d probably never had a normal office job in life. Then he tells the story of a council job he just got given that he couldn’t even explain what he did.

To be fair, that was very early on in his football career.

During his career / between coaching and commentary gigs he was involved in the rag trade and was a buyer for Myer.

Don may be as mad as a snake’s head but he is no fool

I agree that Wayne Ludby is a fk*n sook, and I hope Sam sues him and The Age, but, when Sam was reading out the transcript of their "offending" episode last week , he conveniently left out the worst part, which was when Don said something like, "Nicky changed his story to making it about skin colour to exploit the situation for financial gain".
I'll be happily corrected if I'm wrong; I just can't be stuffed finding the podcast

I agree that Wayne Ludby is a fk*n sook, and I hope Sam sues him and The Age, but, when Sam was reading out the transcript of their "offending" episode last week , he conveniently left out the worst part, which was when Don said something like, "Nicky changed his story to making it about skin colour to exploit the situation for financial gain".
I'll be happily corrected if I'm wrong; I just can't be stuffed finding the podcast
You're pretty much spot on.

I felt bad for the guest who was brought in today so Sam could whinge about the banning of a lot of the right wing off social media but the podcast was redeemed when Sam did an impression of Jeff Kennett meeting Don at Graham Arthur's funeral in the 3rd part. I had tears in my eyes laughing so hard while almost driving off the road.

I felt bad for the guest who was brought in today so Sam could whinge about the banning of a lot of the right wing off social media but the podcast was redeemed when Sam did an impression of Jeff Kennett meeting Don at Graham Arthur's funeral in the 3rd part. I had tears in my eyes laughing so hard while almost driving off the road.
Always like the sport section, free of Sam's obsession. Maybe he'll stop banging on about it (obviously he won't).

Don giving it to Sam about the wine tour that was gold as well.

That was almost as bad as the draft episode.

When you invite a guest in and spend more time talking than him and constantly repeating the same incorrect information over and over again surely you have some self awareness on how rude that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back