Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

loved the hot sauce bit.

As for the 1st part, lol the hypocrisy of Sam. BLM riots, get the police out and shoot everyone
Construction? Dan is useless we cannot have the police do what they do
right oh

I think when there's two sides moving further away from centre they eventually become the same.

X > Y
Y > X

but then flip it around when it suits.

hypocricy is an apt word, and i think he knows it but what the hell just keep pushing as it suits the political persuasion. and for that i dont have a great issue with as i said left/right both the same.

loved the hot sauce bit.

As for the 1st part, lol the hypocrisy of Sam. BLM riots, get the police out and shoot everyone
Construction? Dan is useless we cannot have the police do what they do
right oh
just heard sam on BLM vs tradie protest. As expected. Interestingly he mentioned the looting from BLM protests in USA, which I do not think has relevance here (a bit of a drive by).

And the mask situation in USA and hypocricy, I agree with Sam - you watch the Emmys and see no one wearing masks in the crowd but rank and file are to. Rules for the elite and rules for the rest of us. As Don says its been going on since adam was a boy, yes we get that. Then furthermore mask wearing is mandated by biden. I dont think it is, i wouldve thought its the states that make that ruling? Also mentioned was Obamas birthday party, which i found refreshing that Sam says they should be wearing masks.

edit: HeathComeBack at the end of the ep just now and yes i got that sam said tradies should be allowed to protest

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Aretha Franklins "respect" occupies the no 1 song of all time. It rustled Sams jimmies.
I am trying to summon the strength to care about the list.
Ha. He tried to spit out what he really wanted to say, but he kept being interrupted. I'm sure he wanted to say that Rolling Stone only put a black female on top of the list to be woke

Ha. He tried to spit out what he really wanted to say, but he kept being interrupted. I'm sure he wanted to say that Rolling Stone only put a black female on top of the list to be woke

he did get it out eventually haha.

he asked whether respect was named no 1 because of "woke bullshit"

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Golf club where Sam plays declares players. Must have had at least one jab to play. Oh and live within 15km of course.
How easy/hard is it in VIC for a 70+ person to get Pfizer or Moderna now?

94.8% of over 70s have had a first vaccination, Sam really is in a tiny tiny minority.

How easy/hard is it in VIC for a 70+ person to get Pfizer or Moderna now?

94.8% of over 70s have had a first vaccination, Sam really is in a tiny tiny minority.

Its open to all over 60 now. So will be interesting to see if he does get the jab now

Police have no right to stop protests that are peaceful like the anti vax/anti lockdown protest was infiltrated by antifa, anti facists and anarchists who caused fights
/sam

I can see where he's coming from, and hope he was also alluding to the governments of other states i.e. nsw, qld etc

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back