Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Is novavaxx available?

Nope, it hasn't even been approved in the US. And the company is reportedly having manufacturing problems and convincing the FDA over there about quality control etc. It might be several months before it is approved, if at all.

Sam did make a cryptic comment in this week's pod which suggested he might have had the jab. Either that, or he lied to hospital staff lol

Nope, it hasn't even been approved in the US. And the company is reportedly having manufacturing problems and convincing the FDA over there about quality control etc. It might be several months before it is approved, if at all.

Sam did make a cryptic comment in this week's pod which suggested he might have had the jab. Either that, or he lied to hospital staff lol
cool thanks. if hes had it, hes playing it cool

I'm definitely not a lefty mate, I agree with Sam's views more often than not.
It's just that he expresses those views every week, multiple times.
I reckon Rod is needed to pull the whole thing back slightly closer to centre
Why though? Almost every other podcast is centre left or far left so it's nice to have alternatives. I think people in this thread take the entire show too seriously, it's two semi-senile 70yo blokes banging on for gods sake, you shouldn't be taking what they say as gospel.

I’m fully vaxxed and don’t believe in the crappy conspiracy theories, but it was interesting listening to that dr today.

That dr was in fact vaccinated with Astra Z so it wasn’t about NOT being vaccinated.

What was fascinating was the discussion re MRNA vaccines vs Novovax

The “doctor” was an absolute moron, probably needs to be checked for cte and thank god he is retired imagine him giving people advice like the crap he came out with on the podcast.

You say it was interesting but do we just forget the sam spoke about Tiffany Dover the nurse that fainted, he said she died because that’s what these antivaxxer bullshit people came up with. The same type of people that want the horse paste are the same type of people that are flat earthers and jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why though? Almost every other podcast is centre left or far left so it's nice to have alternatives. I think people in this thread take the entire show too seriously, it's two semi-senile 70yo blokes banging on for gods sake, you shouldn't be taking what they say as gospel.

I agree, accept sam acts all righteous and preaches his opinions like it’s fact but he’s read it off the internet or some bogus foreign news station

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think people in this thread take the entire show too seriously, it's two semi-senile 70yo blokes banging on for gods sake.

That's exactly how I take it.

I don't listen for information/education, it's just light entertainment for me. But I do like debate and discussion, and even a bit of "confrontation". That's long gone.

One-sided discussion that goes unchallenged is BORING, whether it's on the left or right of the political spectrum.

I’m fully vaxxed and don’t believe in the crappy conspiracy theories, but it was interesting listening to that dr today.

That dr was in fact vaccinated with Astra Z so it wasn’t about NOT being vaccinated.

What was fascinating was the discussion re MRNA vaccines vs Novovax
Agree. I found that discussion interesting.

For the record, I'm fully vaxxed. Not because I want to, but because governments aren't giving people much choice. If you're not vaxxed, you can't go anywhere

The “doctor” was an absolute moron, probably needs to be checked for cte and thank god he is retired imagine him giving people advice like the crap he came out with on the podcast.
Why is he a moron? He provided stats that supported the fact that cases and deaths dropped dramatically in Africa and India, once the population was administered with Ivermectin. You can't argue with facts.

The question I would have asked is; all drugs have side effects, so while it's great that Ivermectin is providing immunisation against COVID, what damage is it doing to the human body?
Then again, the same question could be asked of COVID vaccines, which have been rushed to market and pushed by Big Pharma. No one knows what damage it will do to human body, especially the mRNA which is altering our DNA to fight the virus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well ep 4 was good, Phil Cleary, the footy talk was excellent and the final 20 minutes delving into violence against women even better.

Really enjoyed Cleary. It's a pity he didn't go further in politics. He's made of the right stuff, and would be a better choice than the muppets running the state and the nation. Unfortunately for him to do that, he would have to join either Labor or Liberal, and he didn't believe in either of them, hence why he was an Independent.

Absolutely ripping segment with Cleary, close to the best they've done. His recollections and storytelling about the VFA days was magnificent. I really feel for him and his family, for that piece of s**t to only get 3 years for killing his sister is horrible. You only hope Cleary had some VFA mates that took it upon themselves to administer some street justice.

Really enjoyable interview with Cleary.

I always get amused when Do gets up and about over footballers from his era that no one ever remembers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back