Society/Culture You cannot follow AFL and be left-wing or support diversity

Remove this Banner Ad

Trivialising the coalition's victory and attributing it to Clive palmer, is wrong.

This is all the ALPs mess. Not Clive Palmer's
ALP with Greens
ALP with Unions
Greens against Adani/coal industry.
Unions against Greens
Unions for and against, who the **** knows.
Central Qld farmers vote national.

ALP trying to steal seats with climate change policy, appealing to the inner city hipsters you alluded to.
A subtle and token play for gender inequality with wage gap increases to child care sector.
Taking from the rich, apparently and giving to the poor? Franked credits.

This is the contemporary left.

The campaign's should have just been as simple as this;

ALP **** the rich
LNP **** the poor
Greens **** the system.
ON **** Off we are full.
UAP **** you all.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Man i hate stupid assumptions people make about political parties, peoples stances on social/economics ect. But thats pretty much spot on

I’m left leaning and follow football. Wtf are you on about? Its nothing to do with putting people in power to “satisfy the diversity criteria”. It’s to remove discrimination. How is that difficult to understand? Everybody is equal.

Everyone is equal? So a 192cm guy is equal to a 170cm manlet? Ugly people are equal to pretty people? Intelligent people are equal to dumb people?

Yeah unfortunately for the left, we are all different, not equal at all. The law in the west does give us equal rights for the most part, regardless of our luck in the gene lottery. Which for how our society is currently structured is probably a good thing.

However it is no surprise that the more left you are the more "unlucky" you are when rated on real objective measures like height, attractiveness and wealth. It is why they fight for authoritarian control of others. They want to limit the success of those who are lucky and have good genes. Some kind of reverse survival of the fittest. I'm sure it will end well for the unlucky creatures if they think they can push the lucky people to the edge of extinction.

Everyone is equal? So a 192cm guy is equal to a 170cm manlet? Ugly people are equal to pretty people? Intelligent people are equal to dumb people?

Yeah unfortunately for the left, we are all different, not equal at all. The law in the west does give us equal rights for the most part, regardless of our luck in the gene lottery. Which for how our society is currently structured is probably a good thing.

However it is no surprise that the more left you are the more "unlucky" you are when rated on real objective measures like height, attractiveness and wealth. It is why they fight for authoritarian control of others. They want to limit the success of those who are lucky and have good genes. Some kind of reverse survival of the fittest. I'm sure it will end well for the unlucky creatures if they think they can push the lucky people to the edge of extinction.
Are you really blaming left leaning people for your inability to get laid? Maybe you're not as attractive as you think you are. Occam's razor.

R U OK?

For your sake, I hope your on the sauce.

I'm on the left side of politics, i'm a card carrying member of the Labor Party. But the type of radical egalitarianism people are accusing the "left" side of politics of holding requires either religion or religiousness like assumptions about the nature of humanity. Nothing about left wing politics commits you to a flat ontology.

I'm a desert egalitarian, believing in a basic distribution of the goods of society on the basis of membership in that society. Further than that bad behaviour should be punished and good behaviours rewarded, however in our society it's often the case that vice is rewarded as virtue and so on.

Those who are stripped of the goods of a just society by virtue of their background are often punished because of their circumstances and life prospects predetermined. Their material needs are what needs to be addressed irrespective of their identity. This however isn't the case.

This should be viewed as distinct set of actions different from popular identitarian conceptions of justice, either conceived as a group whole suffering collectively or as an individual being the intersecting point of multiple & immeasurable oppressions. This applies to those who a rage filled on both the left and the right.

Outside of aboriginal Australia no group has any substantive claim to achieve collective justice or a mandate for special pleadings.

When it comes to the AFL no identity group has material barriers to competition on the grounds of ability. Means, access and social barriers might exist but if you're gifted enough then the system should work to accelerate you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey, it's not fair that I was born shorter and with less athletic ability than Lance Franklin. It's also not fair that my father wasn't Gary Ablett (senior) so that I would be blessed with good football genes! I need to be given an opportunity to play AFL!

Why can't the AFL give people like me a go? It's unfair and racist! The AFL needs more diversity! We need more short, fat and unathletic people in the AFL!

COME ON. MORE DIVERSITY!!!!

Disclaimer: I realize that the point will be lost on most leftists on SRP since most of them are just Antifa losers who don't even follow football.

Hey, it's not fair that I was born shorter and with less athletic ability than Lance Franklin. It's also not fair that my father wasn't Gary Ablett (senior) so that I would be blessed with good football genes! I need to be given an opportunity to play AFL!

Why can't the AFL give people like me a go? It's unfair and racist! The AFL needs more diversity! We need more short, fat and unathletic people in the AFL!

Disclaimer: I realize that the point will be lost on most leftists on SRP since most of them are just Antifa losers who don't even follow football.
Diversity can only go so far.
Going by the spelling of your name, you would be too dyslexic to even know which end to kick to.

I have dud genes, never improved a team I played on and it didn't worry me in the slightest. I gave footy away because the lowly depths of the amateurs in the early 90s were absolutely feral.

There is irony in this particular rant coming from someone who needs to call themselves the Smartest Brain...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But the AFL doesn't include Chinese people because they're Chinese. It includes Chinese people who are good at football.

It's only conservatives who see it otherwise. This is because they have extremely racist hearts and believe no Chinese people are actually good at football. The moment a conservative sees one Chinese player on an AFL list. They're so racist in disbelief they tell themselves it's because he's Chinese and not talented.

The right believe there's zero talent in other races/genders and believe PC is all one master ruse by the left to treat what they see as lesser races/genders as equal.

We on the left can't help you break through this racism. It's up to you and you only to realize you created this topic as a result of passive racism.

OMG do you guys ever take a break from yourself and your pitiful agenda.

There's alot of money at stake in Australia being seen as a predominately racist country. It's an industry in itself and it's completely BS. Do you belief Australia is a racist country?

OMG do you guys ever take a break from yourself and your pitiful agenda.

There's alot of money at stake in Australia being seen as a predominately racist country. It's an industry in itself and it's completely BS. Do you belief Australia is a racist country?

I'm sorry you're unable to see past your fundamentally racist agenda

No, you're in a minority.

LOL. For you nutters anyone right of the far left is a racist, Islamaphobe, homophobe, Nazi etc etc. You've overused the terms so often that they have zero impact. "You Howwible Wacist - sniff, sniff"

When are you leftists going to admit that your crusade isn't really about defending the "oppressed" and "victims", but more about personal interest?

Let's face it. You don't give a * about the oppressed. Your mission is to improve your own lot in life out of selfishness because you are a loser.

As a further analogy using the AFL. Imagine, if I really, really, really wanted to play in the AFL but I was too short and fat to do so. Instead of saying "It sucks that I was born short and fat, but I'll just blame those with good football genes for having 'privilege' and oppressing all of us who didn't have Gary Ablett (senior) as their dad. Maybe if we could create a huge, massive movement out of this discontent, losers like me who were not cut out to play AFL football might actually be able to play AFL football."

So ******* laughable.

When are you leftists going to admit that your crusade isn't really about defending the "oppressed" and "victims", but more about personal interest?

Let's face it. You don't give a **** about the oppressed. Your mission is to improve your own lot in life out of selfishness because you are a loser.

As a further analogy using the AFL. Imagine, if I really, really, really wanted to play in the AFL but I was too short and fat to do so. Instead of saying "It sucks that I was born short and fat, but I'll just blame those with good football genes for having 'privilege' and oppressing all of us who didn't have Gary Ablett (senior) as their dad. Maybe if we could create a huge, massive movement out of this discontent, losers like me who were not cut out to play AFL football might actually be able to play AFL football."

So ******* laughable.
Yes, it is so laughable that you just got worked up over the absurd straw man you created.

Nope. 100% accurate reflection of the left. Too bad, loser.
You just rage-typed a weird analogy so you could get worked up over nothing.

If you honestly believe that everyone who supports diversity is a loser who can't get anywhere in life then it's probably time to go out into the real world and speak to people. You're spending far too much time watching YouTube videos in the darkness.

You just rage-typed a weird analogy so you could get worked up over nothing.

If you honestly believe that everyone who supports diversity is a loser who can't get anywhere in life then it's probably time to go out into the real world and speak to people. You're spending far too much time watching YouTube videos in the darkness.

So who should I speak to? Could you point me out to someone who wants to play AFL football, but can't because he's short and fat, but obviously deserves to because ... diversity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back