FTA-TV You Can't Ask That - ABC

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone else watched this show? Season three is coming on 3rd of January and I can't wait.

For those that have never watched it the format is as follows.

A topic is picked, for example, terminal illness, sex workers, centurions, in all cases what would be considered minority or marginal vs the general population

Questions on the topic are posted anonymously on the website, people, either one or two per studio are put in front of the camera with cards with those questions, they read them and answer them

It is an extremely interesting show that makes you think about your views and your experiences and compare them to those in each episode.

Great show. I liked the ones on dwarves, wheelchair and muslims.

Surprisingly, you can't watch them for free on youtube, need to pay per ep, which I find weird given ABC content is free!
But it's free on iView and every episode is there

I just watched that one, which guy committed suicide? I've googled it but nothing came up.
I would have to know the name again. I recall watching it at the time and the 'In Memory Of' came up and I googled it then. Saw 1 or 2 forum notices somewhere

I would have to know the name again. I recall watching it at the time and the 'In Memory Of' came up and I googled it then. Saw 1 or 2 forum notices somewhere
Akemi
Bill Stockman
Al Gabb
Riki Benton
Hannah Siemers
Chris Fitzpatrick
Nigel Hutchins
Steph Leary

There isn't any "in memory of" message on the iView version.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back