Help "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just been reading this board but when I look at the bottom I'm getting the message as seen in the heading. I can reply elsewhere around BigFooty, but not on this one board in particular. What's going on here? :confused:

EDIT: Chief - What if I have something to say and you might want a discussion, do you really want inbox messages going back and forth?

Double EDIT: Our devine overlord But how am I supposed to reply to a thread that I might set up? Like this? It's a ***** and I won't know for sure that you'd know I replied (I don't know if editing and putting tags in works)

You've had permission to reply revoked. Not sure why, but IMO your responses to threads on this board aren't usually that helpful. Perhaps read the stickied thread and let me know when you understand the purpose of this board. Thanks.

What if I have something to say and you might want a discussion, do you really want inbox messages going back and forth?
The problem is you didn't have much to say that was helpful. You are able to post new threads, so if there is a big issue then post a thread or convo a mod.

Insufficient priveralages to reply ? what does than mean ?

Its a blog I would have thought open to all, irrespective of age, race, gender, colour ? privileges ? its a privilage to have people take their time to be involved irrespective of their opinions, after all its a blog eh ? this insufficient privilages to reply I hope is an error, as if someone out there is being blocked for no justified reason then thats the end of the blog....its then just a clicque chatting about stuff the mods want, please advise....

Its a blog I would have thought open to all, irrespective of age, race, gender, colour ? privileges ? its a privilage to have people take their time to be involved irrespective of their opinions, after all its a blog eh ? this insufficient privilages to reply I hope is an error, as if someone out there is being blocked for no justified reason then thats the end of the blog....its then just a clicque chatting about stuff the mods want, please advise....
Whoa - settle!

Without knowing where on the board you were trying to reply to, I really can't give an answer, it could have been a locked thread, a restricted board, you might have been restricted for some reason or it may be even a wider permissions blip. You've replied to this thrteadf so obviously you have the general right to comment

Just got a similar message and was unsure what the deal was. I tried to like someone's post and it came up. Not sure if error or I've possibly been blocked by that user. Just letting yas know.

Just got a similar message and was unsure what the deal was. I tried to like someone's post and it came up. Not sure if error or I've possibly been blocked by that user. Just letting yas know.
Which post?

Can't recall the exact post now, but I spoke to Righteo and he thought it may have been in the process of being deleted. The user was Sherrif. I haven't had any problems since.
Or more likely the thread was closed - users cant block other users from responding to a thread

what exactly does this mean ... i have started posts in both my teams forums and in the main AFL forums but notice I am not welcome to add a comment on the active game thread for the active Richmond V North Melbourne game. What does it mean? Am I not recognized by my peers as a genuine supporter of my team?

I am a Richmond supporter, we are fickle angry unpredictable followers, i love and hate them lol

what exactly does this mean ... i have started posts in both my teams forums and in the main AFL forums but notice I am not welcome to add a comment on the active game thread for the active Richmond V North Melbourne game. What does it mean? Am I not recognized by my peers as a genuine supporter of my team?

I am a Richmond supporter, we are fickle angry unpredictable followers, i love and hate them lol
Talk to the moderators of that board. Mods are able to ban individuals from individual threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I struck another thread where it said 'you have insufficient privileges to reply here' to add to the thread. I did notice it was a very old thread on Shaun Grigg which was bumped back to current and the contributors all seemed to have 5000 plus in posts.

Is it possible to start a thread and limit responses to members with a minimum number of posts?

I did notice above comment that some might be blocked for being boring or having nothing constructive to offer, or the thread might be closed. I have never been accused of that.

I am just curious, I wanted to comment on what a fine pick up our second ruckman was ^^

I struck another thread where it said 'you have insufficient privileges to reply here' to add to the thread. I did notice it was a very old thread on Shaun Grigg which was bumped back to current and the contributors all seemed to have 5000 plus in posts.

Is it possible to start a thread and limit responses to members with a minimum number of posts?

I did notice above comment that some might be blocked for being boring or having nothing constructive to offer, or the thread might be closed. I have never been accused of that.

I am just curious, I wanted to comment on what a fine pick up our second ruckman was ^^
Could you get me a link to the thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back