Banter You know you're struggling when Brad Scott doesn't even want to coach you anymore.. Ninth Melbourne vs Premiershipmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being kind there , 4000 maybe with their current & ex players but also remember that the staff at the ground are not counted

If Norff get less than 20,000 to this game they could possibly lodge bankruptcy ith what they have to pay in their stadium commitments

Please let that two year old have a shot at posting, has to be better than this

You are playing two Brownlow medalists tonight. Get your hand off it with the VFL stuff.

Given Ben Jacobs is out, Cotchin may actually get a touch too.

Pretty sure Jacobs played last time

Screenshot_20190531-163147_Footy Live.jpg

How **** do you have to be as a team to need one of the oppositions best players to have a **** game in order for you to win??

Good teams can win without a tagger..

Ahahaha, righto, better tell Adam Simpson to drop Hutchings then.

Or Cameron that having De Boer touch Dusty up again is just not footy.

Just illustrating why Richmond are better. There’s a reason we don’t tag, we don’t need to.

It wasn't that one.

It was about how your biggest fan won't be able to make it tonight, despite living so close to the ground.

Jy Simpkin , Ben Mckay , Sam Durdin , LDU

Getting to Tambling level with all of these boys

We could picked Buddy instead of them?

Time for nap nanna, you're babbling nonsense now.

the 9th cup

Rich
North

we might be a greater chance of finishing 9th this year LMFAO
9th for Norff would be as good as winning the flag with where they are at.

But lets not get too nasty and hurt our norff fans here , This could possibly be the last time we have a norff/Richmond banter thread with the financially stricken club catching a boat next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are being kind there , 4000 maybe with their current & ex players but also remember that the staff at the ground are not counted

If Norff get less than 20,000 to this game they could possibly lodge bankruptcy ith what they have to pay in their stadium commitments

I stand corrected.

Gotta admit, The Norf posters have given plenty of bantz this week.
Good stuff.
Ya think?
It’s mostly been the one guy just talking smack. It might have been good stuff if any of his 1500 posts were clever, or even funny.

Still I guess when you’ve only got a few members each one of them has to post a lot to have a net presence.

I have been inundated with PMs from supporters of the other 16 teams praising me for the smashing I have given you Tiger tugs on this thread.
that's nice
are you going to print them out and frame them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back