lebron-glitch.gif

Glitch-04.gif

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt

When I was a kid I had a Nascar game on my computer and I would literally just turn my car around at the start of the race and crash head first in the oncoming cars and then watch a replay of the chaos. It was a hell of a lot more fun that actually playing the game properly.

Pretty sure it was Nascar Racing. (1994)

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When I was a kid I had a Nascar game on my computer and I would literally just turn my car around at the start of the race and crash head first in the oncoming cars and then watch a replay of the chaos. It was a hell of a lot more fun that actually playing the game properly.

Pretty sure it was Nascar Racing. (1994)

I had NASCAR Racing 2. I spent more time painting my cars than actually racing. Solid game though.

You can't definitively say there are only 2 games worth playing then agree with a third and then add a fourth and fifth...

The only two car racing games worth playing were Destruction Derby and Monster Truck Madness...
Man i had Monster Truck Madness, geese i spent my early years in that game my first pc game and probably first game i ever played/owned.

Been thinking of making a windows 98 Virtual Machine and tuning it with games and programs i had on my first computer, MTM is going straight on

I'm a simple man, but when i first saw this picture i saved it to my computer and called it 'never delete this photo' because it usually gives me chuckle. So an old one but still a fav
large.jpg

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
The only two car racing games worth playing were Destruction Derby and Monster Truck Madness...

I loved Motocross Madness back in the day on PC. The physics engine was way ahead of it's time and loads of fun

Back