You should be Ashamed

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to tell you but * off.
You like the rest of the media adoring public have nfi.
We have NFI because our arrogant administration continues to feed us BS! As I said, Rendell presented a perfectly logical and reasonable case for why these trades occurred. Why can't the people actually working at the club do the same?

Rich , powerful Pies supporters who have had a gutful and might be inclined to try and do something about it
Lawyers, great that's what we need, because lawyers are always very trustworthy, wholesome people.

Oh wait the other one is a car salesman, they're even more trustworthy than lawyers!

We have NFI because our arrogant administration continues to feed us BS! As I said, Rendell presented a perfectly logical and reasonable case for why these trades occurred. Why can't the people actually working at the club do the same?

Did you hear Geoff Walsh on MMM...

It cleared up alot imo.

I also like the aay the club will be able to pay up on all backended contracts this year, clear the Beams payout this year, and structure our financial plan for CFC salary Cap and recruiting drive from next year onwards.

Lawyers, great that's what we need, because lawyers are always very trustworthy, wholesome people.

:) I don't see any of these guys being hands on , but they might have enough pull to get a quality alternative ticket in motion. And if that is enough to enable positive change (in whatever form that takes) , they can be dunny cleaners for all I care.

:) I don't see any of these guys being hands on , but they might have enough pull to get a quality alternative ticket in motion. And if that is enough to enable positive change (in whatever form that takes) , they can be dunny cleaners for all I care.
What's wrong with dunny cleaners? They're honest and hardworking, would trust one way more than a lawyer or a car salesman.

It is an absolute disgrace the way some of you are carrying on about cancelling memberships or not renewing them. You should be ashamed and to be honest we don’t want you as Collingwood supporters. You stick with your club through thick and thin.
Interestingly half of you spend your time in match day threads bagging Trealor’s disposal and defensive skills and now that he is gone you would reckon he was Bob Rose. Stephenson has been canned all year for lack of intensity, making ridiculous decisions and not being hard enough. Now suddenly he is John Greening. Tom Philips who has been mercilessly ridiculed during the year is suddenly the great Peter Daicos who can produce magic in the midfield and go forward and tear the heart out of the game. To be honest we just removed three bits of deadwood that is stopping us going the next step. Last night was the best thing to happen to the club. As for you hypocritical fair weather ‘dogs’. Go elsewhere. Not only will I renew my membership but I will up my sponsorship. Floreat Pica.
Hahaha.

This is ridiclous, the club is f*cked, how can a coach no communicate to players and say what he said to a player (Treloar) flat out lying.

Not buying a membership is the only way to get changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you hear Geoff Walsh on MMM...

It cleared up alot imo.

I also like the aay the club will be able to pay up on all backended contracts this year, clear the Beams payout this year, and structure our financial plan for CFC salary Cap and recruiting drive from next year onwards.
All Walsh did was crap on Stevenson's story about know one telling him directly he's up for trade until he called bucks. Tried to change the whole narrative.

Crapped on about having a suite of first round picks to use ( 2 purely because we exist as a club and 1 for trading out 3 x 2nd round picks, or similar)

Crapped on about trading out quality to draft quality.

Was frustrating listening to him talk crap.

For those with LinkedIn - David Galbally QC;s recent posts are worth a gander :oops:
Amongst other things "the worst administration in the history of the AFL/VFL" , "gross incompetence" , "lost the plot" ..........
It is a great pity that David Galbally's uncle, Jack Galbally, did not become President in 1962/3 (as he should have but others reneged on an agreement).

He would have provided steely leadership.

David Galbally's comments are significant because he knows Ed.

Two days later I am no longer incandescent with rage but still pretty angry, however I will let it go soon enough and move on. The point I struggle with and cannot accept is the mismanagement that got us to this position. Sure, it’s a business and favourite/valuable players sometimes get moved on and we all accept that. But, get fair value for trade at least. A return of pick 14 and pick 26 for Treloar, Stephenson and Phillips is in no way a fair return and it cannot be PR spun as anything even remotely positive. This was not a fire sale, it was a raging bushfire and the administration needs to be rightfully held accountable for it. Own it, understand it and put in place changes to make sure it doesn’t happen again - then communicate the outcome to the members for transparency. This is not an unreasonable expectation of the supporter base.

Goodbye and good riddance.

There's an old Collingwood saying that goes all the way back to the depression era and it remains true to this day.

You can say 'I used to be a Collingwood supporter'

And I will answer 'You never were'.
so you cant be a supporter without a membership?. What about us supporters that live interstate?

so you cant be a supporter without a membership?.

yeah, I’ve always thought that’s BS too. A supporter is a supporter.

What about us supporters that live interstate?

The club do have interstate memberships (I have one myself)

It is an absolute disgrace the way some of you are carrying on about cancelling memberships or not renewing them. You should be ashamed and to be honest we don’t want you as Collingwood supporters. You stick with your club through thick and thin.
Interestingly half of you spend your time in match day threads bagging Trealor’s disposal and defensive skills and now that he is gone you would reckon he was Bob Rose. Stephenson has been canned all year for lack of intensity, making ridiculous decisions and not being hard enough. Now suddenly he is John Greening. Tom Philips who has been mercilessly ridiculed during the year is suddenly the great Peter Daicos who can produce magic in the midfield and go forward and tear the heart out of the game. To be honest we just removed three bits of deadwood that is stopping us going the next step. Last night was the best thing to happen to the club. As for you hypocritical fair weather ‘dogs’. Go elsewhere. Not only will I renew my membership but I will up my sponsorship. Floreat Pica.

The issue isn’t those guys getting traded, Phillips is no loss, Treloar has kicking problems and will no doubt have a breakdown next year with family away, Stevo I think deserved one more year to prove himself before discarding him.

The main issue is the embarrassing return. Plus how did it reach the point of where we needed to dump 2m of salary. Incompetence all round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back