You Tube Videos Of The Bulldogs !

Remove this Banner Ad

Any more recent highlight vids?

Will Upload the Western Bulldogs V Adelaide from Rd 20, 2006 in the next few days (Editing, Uploading is a Bitch)
Adam Cooney's Break Out Game with 5 Goals and 33 Touches

Will Upload the Western Bulldogs V Adelaide from Rd 20, 2006 in the next few days (Editing, Uploading is a Bitch)
Adam Cooney's Break Out Game with 5 Goals and 33 Touches

One of the great Bulldogs games. Adelaide were top of the ladder I think. Love the Matty Robbins mark at the end.

One of the great Bulldogs games. Adelaide were top of the ladder I think. Love the Matty Robbins mark at the end.
Oh yes, now I remember that game. Was great cause we dominated, looked like we lost the plot and then came back and won. Classic.

My Personal Favorite because it involves me...
Craig Ferguson Mentioning the Western Bulldogs on "The Late Late Show" after a Tweet From Myself :D

Hi Blake from Canada :D

Any requests for highlights from any past matches? Dependent on whether I have the footage or not, got most games since 2002-03

dogs v hawthorn 2009 where we were beating them 80-4 or something. have tried many times to get it and it's never worked out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha! Have actually been slowly working on this (minus the dirty acts):D

There are a fair few out there already. Stomping Keiran Jack, driving Daisy Thomas into the ground in a tackle and the Dangerfield tackle where he follows up with a head rub into the ground. That's just off the top of my head.

I want a Peter Street highlights package please.
I have a footy badge of him. The sad thing is I did not buy it to be ironic.
Three cheers for Streety. o_O

Hahaha Street was my favourite player as well. You could actually hear the crowd chuckle when he had the ball.

Long live the uncoordinated king!

Re: Minson there are plenty of highlights I could think of. One was a don't argue on the boundary into pirrouette into lace out delivery against Norf one time. I remember it vividly but I've never been able to find the vision. The don't argue against Luke Ball, Took a speccie against Brisbane one time, went for a gallop with the ball in a final and delivered lace out etc.

There's plenty of examples of him trying to do things more than his ability would normally allow but he actually pulls it off. He's pulled it back a bit recently which is why he's improved but when he used to pull off the bullshit it was my favourite thing to watch about the dogs.

You can get this at JB Hifi, with two other games. One of those "Thrashings" or "Smashings" DVDs. Seen it there plenty of times.

live in chile. anyone want to send it over? haha

You can get this at JB Hifi, with two other games. One of those "Thrashings" or "Smashings" DVDs. Seen it there plenty of times.

Yeah, I've seen it. It has VS Geelong round 21 and one other game. Might of been the 24 point Collingwood win from the same season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back