You Tube Videos Of The Bulldogs !

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised no one has made a video with coldplay in the backround, like this.

Would love to see Al Pacino's inch by inch speech in Any Given Sunday dubbed over the GF highlights with the lead up to Picken's second goal the centrepiece.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the video shows (and I was as critical as anyone of his year) is that even in a down year, Stringer's highlights "package" is absolutely amazing. He is a genuine freak.
It thought it also showed that Lin Jong's best is very good. He was unlucky not to be playing in the GF.

It thought it also showed that Lin Jong's best is very good. He was unlucky not to be playing in the GF.

Lol ok I'm baffled by this

Regardless what I think he was involved in a total of 4 of these highlights

1- intercept to score a goal. Good play but was let in by an awful kick.
2- good running goal but don't miss the error he made in missing the hand ball receive when the play started
3- mark and goal on the end of very good play from team mates. I'd expect any player to take this mark and kick this goal.
4- one small part of a chain of handballs resulting in a goal.

Now this is not my opinion this is video evidence I'm not making it up so there is no way anyone could watch this and come to this conclusion unless an agenda is behind it. It's also fair to say that's Jongs lack of appearance on this video doesn't mean he had a bad year so there is two sides but from his limited time in this video it's impossible to judge either way.

What it does show is how scary good Jakey is when he is right to go and how good our team pressure and ball movement is.

What the video shows (and I was as critical as anyone of his year) is that even in a down year, Stringer's highlights "package" is absolutely amazing. He is a genuine freak.
if you watched highlights of our year it's almost inconceivable to think he was a bottom four contributor in our finals series (albeit one of our best in game 2)

For those of you playing at home Adrian Brown is the Director and the guy that shot "The Ride" in 2015 here is a small update on the next edition.

BRG93 thanks for the update. Cannot wait for this one. Hopefully 2017 sees the release of The Ride II & The Winds of Winter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back