You Tube Videos Of The Bulldogs !

Remove this Banner Ad

Our first match against Fremantle. Full 4th quarter.

Clear proof of the AwFL conspiracy against Granty! Sounded like the crowd were going off about it even after Hargrave got his goal about 12 minutes in

The complete game of Bulldogs vs Collingwood in the 2006 elimination final has now been removed from YouTube. Anybody know anything about this ridiculous decision?

I've recently found a lot of my old DVDs and recorded games from the early and mid 2000s and in process of converting them.
I'll start uploaing full games to my YouTube channel if anyone is interested.

This game is Anthony Stevens return game against us and we were up against it early

2nd half

Another big comback from a year later down in Geelong, one of my favourite games ever.

I was at this game, first time to Geelong, I remember this really large woman giving it to us when they took such a large lead, awful supporter, and then watching Croft and Grant form a brick wall in defence. I didn’t realise then how hard it was to win at Geelong.

Its interesting to see the players for Geelong, Milburn, Scarlet, with an Ablett missing, still to be drafted, while we had Robbins, Gia, Bob and Gilbee.

Thanks for loading it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another big comback from a year later down in Geelong, one of my favourite games ever.

Fantastic win, probably the best ever at that ground.

I was there that day with my 12 year old son. He sat on the terrace with his back to the game from mid 2nd quarter.
Couldn't get him to turn around until about 10 seconds before the siren 😄

Comedy gold for those around us!

Something different I have discovered recently. All the goals are from the opening bounce in the first quarter.

Four seasons in a row we almost came from behind against Geelong to win. 3/4 still a great result, though, for the Comeback Kings.

1999 in round 18, we were 20 points down with seven minutes remaining and won by seven points thanks to some brilliance on the boundary line from Paul Hudson to find Darcy.

2000 in the first WB v Geelong match under the roof, Eagleton's seven goals almost led us to victory after being almost eight goals down in the second quarter. Game was up for grabs in the final quarter and we lost by only seven points.

2001 we were 47 points down in the second quarter to win by 13 points.

IMO, the most remarkable was in 2002. We were 42 points down in the second quarter and somehow found ourselves leading at Half Time. We won by 12 points. Our accurate goal kicking of 18.9 was bettered by Geelong's incredible effort of 17.3.

It's a far cry from these days when we can't win at Geelong's home ground (disregarding final game of year due to Geelong OUTs). Those three comeback victories were all at their s**t hole of a ground. We also won there in 1998 and 2003 (the day after Sam Darcy was born) to make it five consecutive victories at Geelong. It's almost impossible to imagine these days, but it did happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back