Autopsy **** you very much, season 2019!!

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Even in his first year as head coach he showed concerning signs, but no one predicted that we'd s**t the bad as badly as we have. I just hope all those years that Peter Jackson put into this club hasn't been ruined by Goodwin and Pert
Don't think you can hang all the blame on Goodwin. Apart from Gawn, not one of our best players fully earnt their pay cheque this year. Yes Goodwin is probably partly to blame for that but he's the same bloke as he was last year when these guys were playing good footy. I feel like players get off Scot free in a bad year.

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don't think you can hang all the blame on Goodwin. Apart from Gawn, not one of our best players fully earnt their pay cheque this year. Yes Goodwin is probably partly to blame for that but he's the same bloke as he was last year when these guys were playing good footy. I feel like players get off Scot free in a bad year.

Goodwin is responsible for the game plan and getting the best out of his players. But I think we got lucky last year in the finals and came across a couple of cooked teams. But he was handed a team chock full of talent and he had two years to prepare for the main role. It's been an absolute disaster

I thought he had given up the punt? :cool:

Anyone else want to make any gags about me accidentally putting an r in wages? Please I'm dying for more, ******* Grammer Nazis.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone else want to make any gags about me accidentally putting an r in wages? Please I'm dying for more, ******* Grammer Nazis.

Don't be a sour curnt.

sad-quarterback.gif

As a Panthers fan you'd have quite the catalogue of sad memes. As a Falcons fan, mine would be bordering on suicidal...

Its more a joke centred around GG.exe who had his ability to react with emojis removed by big footy management for spamming the sad emoji...******* hilarious how precious some people on big footy are.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
9 games the Demons lost while being up or level half way through the 3rd QTR.
RD's 1,6,9,11,15,17,18,19,23.

The two West Coast games and Rd11 against Adelaide were the worst. Just an observation in general and points at leadership.
I think I've said elsewhere, this shows that even though we are terrible, we still actually weren't thst far off. Win that Adelaide game and go 4-6 instead of 3-7, and make no mistake, we would have been a different team over the next few weeks.

Losing that one, after the west coast game, just knocked the stuffing out. There is no doubting the rest of the league were also through through their own form slumps, but the teams like Essendon, dogs and even to a lesser extent hawks recovered. We didnt, highlighting thst we were slightly more s**t than the rest of the bottom half of the 8.

Get pick 2, and a couple of decent players in via trades, and hopefully a full preseason out of McDonald, viney, lever, may, petracca and Oliver and who knows how we bounce back.

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Its more a joke centred around GG.exe who had his ability to react with emojis removed by big footy management for spamming the sad emoji...******* hilarious how precious some people on big footy are.

FFS, is that serious? Almost as bad as being carded for liking posts

FFS, is that serious? Almost as bad as being carded for liking posts

Deadly serious...and I foretold GG it would happen. So many cry babies on big footy, they couldn't comprehend why GG was feeling sad to all their posts so they had a whinge to chief

Surely you can’t get carded for feeling sad on the Melbourne board.

We should be fine in here.

Actually, this makes me sad.

View attachment 733867

GG didn't get carded, just had his react emojis removed.

From what I understand the majority of the complaints came from the General Discussion Board, that will teach him for hanging round a bunch of weirdoes.

Back