Oppo Camp You were robbed..

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he should, all three are showing signs that their not ready to dominate yet.

What ruck would you play with NicNat next year?
one of Lycett or Sinclair. IMO they play rubbish compared to their WAFL form when they come in because they are a 3rd ruckman getting in the forwards space and being too immobile. I'd like to see Cox or Nic Nat rested so they can get a crack at the 2nd ruck spot. Cox is still good when he's got the ball or in ruck contests but he is really slowing and not playing as physically as we need a ruckman to be.

The club really hasn't been good at sending champions off, just look at the way Woosha left as a player, I can't remember how Jako got sent off but I remember in Bluey's last game we got bent over by Melbourne by like 80 points :thumbsdown:

Jakovich got sent off in style. He should've gone at the end of 2003, played on and pulled the pin just before round 8 in 2004 against Sydney (From memory it was literally on the morning of the match he announced his retirement).

Playing up forward, he kicked three goals in the first quarter, got the crowd massively pumped and we went on to comfortably win the game and he got to thank everyone afterwards.

Not a bad way to finish.

Jakovich got sent off in style. He should've gone at the end of 2003, played on and pulled the pin just before round 8 in 2004 against Sydney (From memory it was literally on the morning of the match he announced his retirement).

Playing up forward, he kicked three goals in the first quarter, got the crowd massively pumped and we went on to comfortably win the game and he got to thank everyone afterwards.

Not a bad way to finish.

Can see Coxy doing the same next year. Im fine with that and only needs 19 games to get to 300.

Not a bad way to finish.
Pretty sure we won by 27 points too, coincidentally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back