Toast You wish you were Lachie Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone see a 6ft1 125kg beast with a bleached blonde mohawk / mullet in the riverbank stand or Megary room ? That be me you see😂😂

It is a characteristic of his that really stands out. It doesn't matter if he gets beaten or he does something spectacular, he has already moved onto the next minute. No exaggerated head dropping, no wild fist-pumping. Everything is like This happens in footy, get on with it.

When he kicks his first AFL goal his teammates will mob him and he will just have this expression of What else did you expect me to do? and then get on with the game. Maybe he will concede a Mona Lisa smile.

Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
It is a characteristic of his that really stands out. It doesn't matter if he gets beaten or he does something spectacular, he has already moved onto the next minute. No exaggerated head dropping, no wild fist-pumping. Everything is like This happens in footy, get on with it.

When he kicks his first AFL goal his teammates will mob him and he will just have this expression of What else did you expect me to do? and then get on with the game. Maybe he will concede a Mona Lisa smile.

Then one day he will break character and have a massive celebration and the crowd will lose their collective s**t.

Then one day he will break character and have a massive celebration and the crowd will lose their collective sh*t.

Our heads will collectively explode!

Lefti93

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, AEK FC

future leadership traits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back