Senior List
Nov 14, 2020
Loxton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
giphy.gif
Comfortable on the left when required, great to see

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The crowd clapped and cheered when he came on for his first run and went nuts when he went near the ball the first few times. Then the standing ovation he got with that Lynch play. All for a first gamer.

His skills were a bit shaky at times but he looked right at home out there.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The crowd clapped and cheered when he came on for his first run and went nuts when he went near the ball the first few times. Then the standing ovation he got with that Lynch play. All for a first gamer.

Every time he went near it there were dozens of people around me just calling out LACHY!

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If a 100 game player turned in that performance against the reigning premiers in a marquee Friday night match you would be thinking, s**t he was good tonight.

Lachie Jones was playing his first game on his 19th birthday.

The thing that continues to surprise me is just how quick he is. He looks like he should be slow, but he is lightning quick off the mark

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Turned on a dime to get away from Lynch.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The thing that continues to surprise me is just how quick he is. He looks like he should be slow, but he is lightning quick off the mark
Hell be like DBJ.

Teams will be constantly surprised and caught out by his pace.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I said a little while back that Lachie has a bit of Greg Phillips about him. Not quite as big and as huge a marking presence, but still physically big and mature, plays like he belongs out there, is so composed and is surprisingly quick for his size. Where Greg was key position big, Lachie is sports car fast.

He seems so unflappable. In the sanfl last year, he just took on whatever role he was given and went about it. No fuss, no bother. High flying marks, big tackles, bursting runs, all done as if they were just there to be done, why are you all so excited?

In the AFL he is no different, even with his guernsey presentation.

Back