Prediction You won't believe how good ____________ will be in 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

If Smith doesn't show anything this year then it's up to OMac... talented but still very raw and struggles against C grader AFL rucks in the NEAFL. Martin can't go on forever and has been on the slow decline last season IMO.

Really?????

Can't agree with this in any way- I didn't see every NEAFL game by any stretch but in those I did see he was outright dominant.

As they say, when you lose a player to injury for a long time it can be a bit like getting a new draftee or incoming trade when they come back the next year. I'm hopeful that the club's much improved medical and conditioning team can help Allen Christensen stay on the park next year and really make a big contribution. He seems quite a bit older and wiser too which I think will be great for him. At the start of this year year he was gearing up to play the kind of role that I suppose Cameron is now also being brought in for and they could really work well in tandem.

As they say, when you lose a player to injury for a long time it can be a bit like getting a new draftee or incoming trade when they come back the next year. I'm hopeful that the club's much improved medical and conditioning team can help Allen Christensen stay on the park next year and really make a big contribution. He seems quite a bit older and wiser too which I think will be great for him. At the start of this year year he was gearing up to play the kind of role that I suppose Cameron is now also being brought in for and they could really work well in tandem.
Also was doing a fair bit of leadership, helping out the young boys etc.

On the topic of Cutler, how do people feel that he's the lions representative on the recent Cometti / Woolworths advertising campaign. I don't think he's even kicked that many goals; slightly odd selection if you ask me.

On the topic of Cutler, how do people feel that he's the lions representative on the recent Cometti / Woolworths advertising campaign. I don't think he's even kicked that many goals; slightly odd selection if you ask me.
I think that ad is more than slightly odd. Some of those highlights are just very weird... could have chosen a better selection.

Beastie. He will step up his size and game. Kid has big brass ones already, fine tune the skills and he will shine (pun intended). Reckon a good haircut will be in the works too.

Jack Frost. After getting an all clear from head injuries and a strong preseason, frost becomes the shut down tall defender we have been after for years. Allowing harris andrews to be the intercept defender he is best at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back