Media You won't BELIEVE this season's most prolific media posters and clubs (ALL CLUBS REVEALED)

Since the S28 Grand Final, which club do you think has posted the MOST media threads?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was expecting the Swamprats.

Boy, was I wrong.

rWWBlAV.gif

Sorry, this wasn't in reply to your post .....a lovely post may I add too

It was an opportunity to say good morning to Elton Johns Wig .....who still gets embarrased by this comparison to ....

JWS immortalized now as a Baghdad Bomber great .....references to the Bears will be stricken, and all future references to JWS will be ....The Bombers JWS

Elton Johns Wig ....yet again you are below me
Your publications are town gazettes, mine are national broadsheets.

Bitch please.

My dad always told me, never ask a question you already know the answer to.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No .....I'm a frustrated beez shouldabeen Ificoulda .....and yet some bloke who posts an OP and then runs and laughs is probably going to win it

I hate you !

Steve Buscemi Sobbing and Drinking Reaction Gif

Position: 1st
Total media threads: 32
Total media posters: 8 (Antonio BlueVein, cadsky, JoshWoodenSpoon, KohPhi, Norma Lee Ava, Riviat, Tony Lynn 15, WaynesWorld19)
Top media contributor: WaynesWorld19 (10)
Proportion of S29 media: 18.5%

Media highlight:

Well, it's hard to deny that the Bombers are media juggernauts.*

32 threads at time of analysis across eight posters is a huge return in any season, let alone an unfinished one. Whether they create the threads or not, the Bombers are at the heart of much of the league's controversy and drama.

WaynesWorld19 led the way with 10 threads, but JoshWoodenSpoon (9) and Tony Lynn 15 (8) also put up huge numbers.

Much of WW's earlier work was centred on TFN controversy (see here) and JWS controversy (see here, here, here). TL15's The Warning was an all-time classic, featuring more content than I think any of us could handle.

Riviat has done a mountain of work on the S29 Rising Stars thread (I assume - I haven't read it), and should be applauded accordingly.

I was always a huge fan of JWS's media work, including every iteration of every iteration of ┘ SpoonMeasures ┌. Come back, Josh.

*In terms of numbers.
pretty overrated except Antonio BlueVein

boys weekend was their only good thread imo

boys weekend was their only good thread imo
Yeah that one was pretty great. 👌

Back