Media You won't BELIEVE this season's most prolific media posters and clubs (ALL CLUBS REVEALED)

Since the S28 Grand Final, which club do you think has posted the MOST media threads?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. And probably not.
Media Watchers traced what clubs they were in when the articles were published. I'm not sure what date you're starting with, but from Jan 1 I believe the only threads affected were Crushy's and three of ND's. And technically nahnah's I suppose.

Media Watchers traced what clubs they were in when the articles were published. I'm not sure what date you're starting with, but from Jan 1 I believe the only threads affected were Crushy's and three of ND's. And technically nahnah's I suppose.

This is one of many reasons your thread is better.

This is one of many reasons your thread is better.
Different objectives though. I'm only looking at the WATCHERS, whilst you are analysing the authors and the teams they represent. You're not like that TheInjuryFactory who unknowingly stole my idea.

=#5: Gumbies
CONTENDER.png

Position: =5th
Total media threads: 12
Total media posters: 5 (beez, TalkingFootyNow1223, haydo, Barrybran, GWS Goose)
Top media contributor: beez (4)
Proportion of S29 media: 6.94%

Media highlight:

Given where the Gumbies were a few seasons ago, featuring in the top half of clubs in Season 29 is an interesting result - Barrybran and haydo have helped turn the club around.

Aside from the co-captains (two threads each), much of the Gumbies' media prominence this season has come from the rejuvenated beez, including the creative cryptic crossword thread - an unexpected but pleasant change from a lot of media this season. Rookie GWS Goose also has a lot of potential, and has created another media piece since the start of this countdown.

haydo's low-effort thread below, however, was upsetting for a league champion in okeydoke7:

Position: =7th
Total media threads: 12
Total media posters: 5 (beez, TalkingFootyNow1223, haydo, Barrybran, GWS Goose)
Top media contributor: beez (4)
Proportion of S29 media: 6.94%

Media highlight:

Given where the Gumbies were a few seasons ago, featuring in the top half of clubs in Season 29 is an interesting result - Barrybran and haydo have helped turn the club around.

Aside from the co-captains (two threads each), much of the Gumbies' media prominence this season has come from the rejuvenated beez, including the creative cryptic crossword thread - an unexpected but pleasant change from a lot of media this season. Rookie GWS Goose also has a lot of potential, and has created another media piece since the start of this countdown.

haydo's low-effort thread below, however, was upsetting for a league champion in okeydoke7:

* yeah! Go Gumbies! Go beez! Go not being being the highest match thread poster or media contributor anymore!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NOTE: this thread is not considering media posted since the start of the countdown.

Which really makes you wonder what the point is.

More to come.

86D9DFE7-2B91-4DF4-9F1F-D08457F8E8E3-1294-00000AC8E80BAFA4.gif

Mediocrity abounds at the Gumbies
If you guys work hard, improve your craft, you might be able to lift your self to mediocrity one day. Believe in yourself self and ok things might happen.

If you guys work hard, improve your craft, you might be able to lift your self to mediocrity one day. Believe in yourself self and ok things might happen.
We aim to be just like the Gumbies .....our Heroes ....the benchmark of the SFA

mike_tyson_laughing.gif

Back