Media You won't BELIEVE this season's most prolific media posters and clubs (ALL CLUBS REVEALED)

Since the S28 Grand Final, which club do you think has posted the MOST media threads?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We aim to be just like the Gumbies .....our Heroes ....the benchmark of the SFA

View attachment 874609

Such a telling post. Time the Bombers folk did themselves a favour and bagged Wayneo They can compost him with the sack of shyte in the gif whose obvious ABI has arguably improved him as a person.

Barrybran and I disagree about many things but there is no doubt he has lifted his mob from the depths. By contrast Wayneo inherited a great list of diverse posters and has shown himself to be the worst sort of leader.

I am confident the Bombers will do the right thing, ditch him and replace him with any one of their otherwise happy go lucky crew. Irrespective of the person who gets the gig, there will be no more misuse of Rookies as meat shields to protect the dear leader.

Such a telling post. Time the Bombers folk did themselves a favour and bagged Wayneo They can compost him with the sack of shyte in the gif whose obvious ABI has arguably improved him as a person.

Barrybran and I disagree about many things but there is no doubt he has lifted his mob from the depths. By contrast Wayneo inherited a great list of diverse posters and has shown himself to be the worst sort of leader.

I am confident the Bombers will do the right thing, ditch him and replace him with any one of their otherwise happy go lucky crew. Irrespective of the person who gets the gig, there will be no more misuse of Rookies as meat shields to protect the dear leader.
I have irrefutable evidence that the Gumbies rebuild .....if you call it that, lets be kind ...was all haydo

Barrybran was simply the face of the club ......my, haven't they made dumb choices at every turn

I have irrefutable evidence that the Gumbies rebuild .....if you call it that, lets be kind ...was all haydo

Barrybran was simply the face of the club ......my, haven't they made dumb choices at every turn
I was recruited primarily by Barrybran, haydo was also involved and both are doing a great in the rebuild.
Haydo will no doubt do a good job with the new franchise

Position: 7th
Total media threads: 10
Total media posters: 6 (Test Tickle, tgrs, Metalcrusher, MWPP, Lemon Boi, AuntyBlindEye)
Top media contributor: Test Tickle (4)
Proportion of S29 media: 5.78%

Media highlight:

An interesting spread here from the Bears, with six individual media posters (four posting one thread, ABE with two, and Test Tickle leading the way with four).

In terms of media, the Bears clearly lost out with JoshWoodenSpoon's move to the Bombers and subsequent ban. One of Test Tickle's "media" threads, for instance, was literally a thread looking for a replacement captain for Season 30. Despite that, Lemon Boi has promise, and I have very much enjoyed tgrs' league retrospective, even though it was last posted in some months ago.

Should be 11, but the piss weak mods deleted my thread defending he who shall not be named.

Nah, you captain the Bombers, we chose beez, you kept MC then let him go to the bears so are 0/2 from that exchange.

I suppose you still have your decaying health...

Nah, you captain the Bombers, we chose beez, you kept MC then let him go to the bears so are 0/2 from that exchange.

I suppose you still have your decaying health...
LOL ...you think I'm actually Capt, and make any decisions .....another prank played on the League by Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi

=#5: Royals
CONTENDER (1).png

Position: =5th
Total media threads: 12
Total media posters: 5 (Kennedy Parker, Noobz0r, brahj, Marlowe, The Filth Wizard)
Top media contributor: Kennedy Parker, Noobz0r (4)
Proportion of S29 media: 6.94%

Media highlight:

The Royals have only had five media contributors this season, but I think it's fair to say that each - Kennedy Parker, Noobz0r, brahj, Marlowe, and The Filth Wizard - is in the league's top echelon of posters.

It's no surprise, then, that the quality of the Royals' media production has been high. Further, several of those threads (particularly Noobz's earlier work in the season, plus one of my personal favourites from brahj - bronk market) remain unfinished or have lost activity; the Royals quite easily could have had a dominant media season.

Kennedy Parker in particular has been prolific and creative, with hugely popular threads (well, to varying degrees) such as RATINGS, The Garlic, KP RUINS, The S29 Beez Runoff (huge deflection), and (not included in these statistics) the recent Sweet FA Personality Test. Despite being the Sweet FA's most attention-seeking poster, KP's media has been a highlight of the season. Marlowe's return to the league has also been pleasing.

In my view, a very successful media season from the familiar names of The Royals.

Last edited:
NOTE: In terms of media output, there was a clear divide between the top four clubs and the rest. The fourth-placed club produced more than double the media threads than the Royals and Gumbies (equal fifth) combined.

Stay tuned! You won't BELIEVE the results!

plus one of my personal favourites from brahj - bronk market) remain unfinished or have lost activity

Just on that, I'm going to release a full index price of everyone in the league at the end of the season

I should probably post that in the thread, but meh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, such disrespect.

I agree. I’m slaving away over a hot laptop putting together my magnum opus, and you just come out with “yeah nah doesn’t count”.

CDF2978A-FDAD-41EA-8A8B-FF66D11E2ECB-7532-000003CB844C4960.gif

Last edited:
#4: Wonders
CONTENDER (2).png

Position: 4th
Total media threads: 25
Total media posters: 6 (Ant Bear, Bloodied52, ClarkeM, Dingster, Elton Johns Wig, U2tigers)
Top media contributor: Elton Johns Wig (9)
Proportion of S29 media: 14.45%

Media highlight:

A fairly well-rounded for the Wonders this season in the media game, with six contributors, each of whom posted at least two threads. In saying that, it's been a bit of a mixed bag, with absolute classics like Where Is ClarkeM? evening out the less iconic threads.

As usual, EJW has been prolific. Who could forget the all-time great Scale of Indignation, with EJW's first entry in the thread garnering a MASSIVE one like from teammate Cactus_. The Whine Room has featured some interesting interviews this season.

AB's media this season has (understandably) been less club-focused, focusing instead on the eAFL and Sweet FA Life Membership in his admin role. B52, U2 and Ding have also been contributors to media threads, several of which were milestone celebrations.

Overall, another strong media season from one of the more visible clubs in the league, with some iffy threads thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:
#3: Demons
CONTENDER (3).png

Position: 3rd
Total media threads: 26
Total media posters: 6 (Callums_Guns, Harvey Manfrenjensenden, Headless, manangatang, Proper Gander, Yakker)
Top media contributor: Headless (10)
Proportion of S29 media: 15.03%

Media highlight:

Harvey's The Evolution of a Sweet FA Poster was a great way to kick off the season and really set the tone for Season 29 media. Other threads, like the Sweet FA's own version of The Masked Singer never really took off.

As always, manang has produced some classics, including Qinder. Other threads, like manangatang's Diary and The Expansion Force were not tagged as media.

Yakker, Proper Gander (including this excellent thread and also this one, which had potential but fell off the radar), and Callums_Guns have also produced nice media pieces, despite not being prolific.

P.S. The Demons quite clearly produce the best media, are the best match-thread posting team, and are also just the best in every single way. #demons4eva

Last edited:

Tell you what B52, you give that cretin Sab22 the public lynching he deserves, and we'll do likewise with WaynesWorld19.

Deal?

Back