Media You won't BELIEVE this season's most prolific media posters and clubs (ALL CLUBS REVEALED)

Since the S28 Grand Final, which club do you think has posted the MOST media threads?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey Headless
Ending was predictable and a bit of a letdown though.

Great thread idea Headless. Now do the same again but based on quality rather than quantity. Don't forget to thank me in your beez speech.

Ending was predictable and a bit of a letdown though.

Great thread idea Headless. Now do the same again but based on quality rather than quantity. Don't forget to thank me in your beez speech.

You won't BELIEVE the results!

Hey .... I'm not the one from Fremantle
Embarrassing reply.

We've dropped from "no you", to the team you support is not very good.

For most a new low, for you, well it's just you.

serial_thrilla I think the protocol is now to head across to the rag doll thread and tag old wayno.
That was as one sided as it gets.
I'm above that sort of thing. But feel free to do it in my stead. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the ownership of both the OP and thread was changed from ABE to Riviat.

Headless in all fairness this thread was a cross team effort,

I think that the Bears and Bombers should get equal credit for what has been a vibrant thread.

Auntie kicked it off with a bit of help and merits credit for his hard work. Hopefully there is someone who can pass on the praise.

In equal measure Riviat stepped into the abyss, filled it and made it his own with a lot of support from Barrybran and a bit from the rest of us.

I think that the Bears and Bombers should get equal credit for what has been a vibrant thread.

Auntie kicked it off with a bit of help and merits credit for his hard work. Hopefully there is someone who can pass on the praise.

In equal measure Riviat stepped into the abyss, filled it and made it his own with a lot of support from Barrybran and a bit from the rest of us.
I love a good abyss-filling. Ask anyone.

This is accurate.

you-wont-believe-the-top-posters-png.880455

TheInjuryFactory WaynesWorld19 Elton Johns Wig Harvey Manfrenjensenden Tony Lynn 15
giphy.gif

Back