FTA-TV You

Remove this Banner Ad

After the first couple episodes I though this show should be called The Invisible Man or when I wear a baseball cap no one can recognise me. Its well done like a Mr Robot/13 Reasons Why hybrid. Penn Badgely is very good in this.

When he stalked his original mrs, he didn’t even wear a hat. This twig of a tree should do the trick...

4 or so eps in and this one is a real struggle. Might have to bin it.

yeah I'm in the same boat after 4 episodes, it's ok but 'ok' doesnt really work for me anymore & this is just lacking.

On the lead female character - lives in a ground floor apartment on a busy residential street yet gets changed, has intercourse & masturbates with the curtains open. Yeah mkay...ol' mate was out there looking in jerking off to her in one episode, got to say I'm surprised half the street wasn't out there doing the same, surely word would have got around...

Last edited:
yeah I'm in the same boat after 4 episodes, it's ok but 'ok' doesnt really work for me anymore & this is just lacking.

On the lead female character - lives in a ground floor apartment on a busy residential street yet gets changed, has intercourse & masturbates with the curtains open. Yeah mkay...ol' mate was out there looking in jerking off to her in one episode, got to say I'm surprised half the street wasn't out there doing the same, surely word would have got around...

Yeah I messaged the mate who told he to watch this about half way thru the season. I simply wrote “shut the ******* blinds”. He knew exactly what I was referring to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forty and Love are two stupid names to start with. Forty was stupidly obnoxious and annoying (obviously meant to be), but he was very irritating.

The whole Candace thing had so much promise and then that turned to s**t. The plot holes in the show are so bad (I mean let's kill someone in a hallway of a public facility where there would be cameras but there are no repercussions).

It's quite well written but this was really bad.

The whole season was disappointing IMO.
I don't think the quality of start of the season was that much better than the first season, but it was a bit more predictable (at least up to the revelation at the end of ep 8).

Although that might be because when I watched the first season it was still a Lifetime show and I had appropriately low expectations :D

Forty and Love are two stupid names to start with. Forty was stupidly obnoxious and annoying (obviously meant to be), but he was very irritating.

The whole Candace thing had so much promise and then that turned to s**t. The plot holes in the show are so bad (I mean let's kill someone in a hallway of a public facility where there would be cameras but there are no repercussions).

It's quite well written but this was really bad.

Agree, it was clearly a writer who thought is was hilarious to name characters after a tennis score...then have them play tennis! Oh the wit.

Binged the whole two seasons this weekend. Loved it. At times found myself rooting for Joe which is scary but just shows all involved have done a terrific job with the show.

Obviously with some things it doesn't add up and maybe Candace could have been explored more but all in all fantastic.

That said things did become a bit too unreal in the final episode especially with the cliffhanger for season 3.

Highly recommend watching the first two seasons though. 7.5/10.

Very late to the party, but wanted to vent. Never have I liked and yet hated and laughed at, a show, such as this, all at the same time.

Rambling thoughts: Yeah I was hooked straight away after the first ep and while the characters were unlikeable, it kept you watching but the show was like swiss cheese, could it have any more ******* HOLES.
Things I did not realise about New York City:
1. ppl who reside in (LOL massive apartments- and what they're a casual yoga teacher, teacher aide, with subsidized living. Even with the latter as if you could afford that. Most likely you would be living in a coffin) ground apartment have no need at all for curtains. Ppl who reside in ground floor apartments love to get changed, have sex and masturbate, putting on a lovely show for anyone who may happen to be outside.
2. If you wish to stalk someone (in the flesh) all you need is a baseball cap, and a zip up sweater!
3. If you wish to stalk someone living on a ground floor apartment, all you need to do is stand directly across the street from them. The person inside will never, ever look thru their window. No one else either will notice you. Be cautious tho if/when you're jerking off.
4. When you almost beat a neighbours step father to death, (then finish the job outside)- NO ONE will EVER walk by! Even though there are a shitload of apartments, in that apartment block. No one will hear anything, no one will call the police.
5. Random characters just pop in and out of these New Yorkers lives. Some visit mansions to have orgies, but then leave right before person in last night's orgy is murdered. Others just turn up at your apartment and demand to have sex with you and then become your girlfriend.
6. The police seriously CGAF when ppl just disappear. As long as their insta is still going- play on.
7. There's no CCTV cameras in New York.
8. ah * im done, I could go on forever.

6.5/10

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back