Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i genuinely can't think of a single reason why it shouldn't be donnarumma. to do what he did at such a young age, and to keep playing at such a level is remarkable. it's easy to forget he's still only 17 and should have nearly 50 appearances before he's 18 for a club like milan.

i genuinely can't think of a single reason why it shouldn't be donnarumma. to do what he did at such a young age, and to keep playing at such a level is remarkable. it's easy to forget he's still only 17 and should have nearly 50 appearances before he's 18 for a club like milan.
Didnt he make his Italy debut aswell??

Thought you'd like it though because it makes Arsenal worse if he buggers off.

United dont have any players ever without that gene.
I like seeing the best players in the league though. Rather than pissing off to Spain to get free medals every season.

those 26 SAF years must have been very hard for you mate :(
You've no idea. At least you didnt live through the 70's and 80's. So just avoided all that. I had to sit through it all.

One of the greatest days of my life was when SAF retired. I knew the tyranny was over. It's been great since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've no idea. At least you didnt live through the 70's and 80's. So just avoided all that. I had to sit through it all.

One of the greatest days of my life was when SAF retired. I knew the tyranny was over. It's been great since.
Yeah, you've been dominating ever since.

let the offended flow through you :D
You seem desperate to think that people are offended or upset about United players.

Kelechi has more goals and more assists in less game time, and I wouldnt have him near winning it either.

Perhaps I'm offended by him too.

Yeah, you've been dominating ever since.
Things at Liverpool have sort of being the same since SAF retired but what has changes was that United were now just as bad.

So much better than the norm. We are s**t but United were winning everything. Now we are s**t, but hey at least United arent winning everything.

It's nice. :)

You seem desperate to comment negatively about United players at every opportunity. Bitter to the end I guess.
Maybe theres just a lot more premature jizzing and over hyping over United players on here atm compared to other clubs. Especially in the last few days now United have win a few again.

Wouldnt say Rashford not winning the best young player was particularly negative either. Just like I wasnt negative about Kelechi in the same post.

Is was premature to be jazzing over the rash last year. He is proving that he isn't a flash in the pan imo.

Don't see what the problem is. Currently, he is delivering. Only 2nd to Kun in goals since his debut. What's not to jizz over mate :D

It's exciting for United & England fans. Kane, Rashford & Tammy A could be amazeballs for England in a few years. Shame they're s**t everywhere else haha

Is was premature to be jazzing over the rash last year. He is proving that he isn't a flash in the pan imo.

Don't see what the problem is. Currently, he is delivering. Only 2nd to Kun in goals since his debut. What's not to jizz over mate :D

It's exciting for United & England fans. Kane, Rashford & Tammy A could be amazeballs for England in a few years. Shame they're s**t everywhere else haha
Mix in a little Ojo for good measure. Maybe a pinch of JoGo!

I don't know that there is a problem short of making out that the only reason people arent joining in the jizzfest is because they are somehow offended or jealous.

If you hype up your players constantly don't be surprised if every now and then people try to inject a bit of balance into things.

As for the future, I'm keen on seeing how Abraham goes at a higher level. He's a real talent. Suspect Kane will be consistently good but not great at international level. Rashford has to improve his all round game to be anything other than an impact player.

if abraham doesnt become a top level striker then something seriously failed. there is just so much potential there.

chelsea also have trevor chalobah and jay dasilva who should become really good defenders, we have adarabioyo and humphreys. ryan sessegnon from i think fulham? is getting rave reviews. oxford still has plenty of time to find out whether he's a defender or midfielder.

i don't know too much outside of the big clubs in terms of talent but don't ever let anyone even try and pretend england don't have the talent coming through. they really, really do. they're the real deal at this early stage, when you compare them to their international counterparts like so many love to do for some reason.

sure, some kick on earlier than others, and others take a bit longer to develop. someone like donnarumma has a massive leg up on say angus gunn, but many of these players get written off when they're so young. do you really want guys peaking at 19-20? i don't even mean like clubs releasing these kids, there's nothing wrong with having a career elsewhere, but just that the media and whatnot just completely disregard anyone who isnt a consistent starter at city/utd/arsenal/spurs/liverpool/chelsea by the age of 21. an that's just insane.

We have a few English kids who could really kick on. Sheyi Ojo is the obvious one. Joe Gomez is another. Cameron Brannagan is another.

Ben Woodburn is a big talent but unfortunately for England, he's Welsh.

The other one is Trent Alexander Arnold who plays at RB for us at U23 level. He's going to make it, I have no doubt it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back