Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry Winks making his debut jd2010 Doctor Gero go you pups
Deserved. He's a good little player.

harry-winks.gif

Last edited:

Well overdue start imo

Would have dropped Eriksen for him a while back. He is kinda like Tom Carrol and Mason combined into one. Not at this level obviously but a Modric type CM

He's probably crushing bitches too.
Haha I've read a few things on other forums and social media about the girlfriends/fiances/wives of some Spurs fans commenting to their partner about how perfect his eyebrows are and just generally telling them how good looking they think he is.

But yeah, he would have no problems on that front at all.

Haha I've read a few things on other forums and social media about the girlfriends/fiances/wives of some Spurs fans commenting to their partner about how perfect his eyebrows are and just generally telling them how good looking they think he is.

But yeah, he would have no problems on that front at all.
He can join Karius and Emre in the have it all basket.

Strong contender for avatar use. If I can find one without the green screen.
I was thinking this exact thing before.

In fact, I tried to make that exact gif my avatar, but the file was too large.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished 1-2 to us. Brahim with the winner. We're guaranteed 2nd in the group.

The format has changed, so not sure how the knockouts are structured.
i think the runners up go into some sort of playoff or something. you'd think they would just do it the same as the main stuff but no that would make too much sense.

United targeted 4 Man City scouts a few months ago. The times say that United have secured two of them and they are on gardening leave until Jan. City have responded by doubling the pay of all their part time scouts and significantly increased the pay of their full time scouts.

United U18s beat Derby 4-0 on the weekend with goals from Angel, Bohui, Chong and DJ Buffonge.

17 year old Woodburn made his senior bow on the weekend, then came on for half an hour in the League Cup and scored.

TAA also got another start in the League Cup. As did Ejaria.

Klopp giving the kids a chance.

Oh and Woodburn erased Owen from the history books as the youngest ever goal scorer for LFC.

Brahim and Foden scored ours. Brahim has been doing it at U18 level for a while now, normally plays in the U23's but think we played our youth champions league players on the weekend. Foden's name is coming up more and more, first year in the U18's and he hasn't had any trouble with the jump up in age group.

This is one of our kids in the U16's on the weekend. Stevie Me's cousin jod23. Scores for fun in the U16's, has doubled up with a bench spot in the U18's after the U16's game a few times and recently scored a hattrick against Brazil for England.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back