Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Darren Eales is the president there. Former executive director at the club.

For someone like Walkes who I don't see having a PL career maybe its a good move for his career in the long run. Is it better to be a League One / lower end Championship player or a very good MLS/A-League type international player?

We got through 4-0, Sancho, Foden, Nmecha and Duhaney. Foden has been on the bench before, and I reckon it can't be too long before Sancho does as well.

U15's had another good derby win. Aggregate of 14-1 over the two games so far this season.

Sixth Round draw:

Middlesbrough or Leicester City v Chelsea or Sheffield Wednesday
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur or Norwich City
Preston North End or AFC Wimbledon v Stoke City or Brighton & Hove Albion
Aston Villa or FC Broxbourne Borough v Manchester City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love him to start making the bench and seeing minutes this season
Concerned he'd get pushed off the ball but that's just me. Looks a little slight.

Anyway, the club has re-signed Steve Hitchen to be head of recruiting, he was responsible for Modric and then Suarez at Pool (should have been here but Timmy and Arry said no lol). So Mitchell will no longer need to serve his notice and he can get cracking on summer signings.

Concerned he'd get pushed off the ball but that's just me. Looks a little slight.

Anyway, the club has re-signed Steve Hitchen to be head of recruiting, he was responsible for Modric and then Suarez at Pool (should have been here but Timmy and Arry said no lol). So Mitchell will no longer need to serve his notice and he can get cracking on summer signings.
Yeah does look tiny but would be better to get him some experience to it now just in case he never does shoot up and has to deal with it forever being small. He didn't look weak in the pre season games against Juve or Atletico

Would love him to start making the bench and seeing minutes this season
I daresay he would have been if he hadn't have suffered that fairly nasty injury a few months ago. That Liverpool game was his first in 3 or 4 months.

Lost on pens. Deserved it really, lucky to take it past 90 minutes. Really disappointing performance.

It's a competition I really want us to win and with Chelsea out it was a great opportunity. Oh well, heres to next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back