Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently it's the birmingham job. rumour is one of chelsea's u/18 coaches is taking over. havent seen any names.

he did an excellent job. shame too many focused on the chelsea result in the cup, but they're a class above everyone realistically at that level.

apparently it's the birmingham job. rumour is one of chelsea's u/18 coaches is taking over. havent seen any names.

he did an excellent job. shame too many focused on the chelsea result in the cup, but they're a class above everyone realistically at that level.
Adi Viveash is leaving us maybe its him.

Tosin Adarabioyo has apparently signed a new contract. Figured he was on the move for sure.

Really big decision on what to do with him now. Loan? Squad player? It's a decision we've struggled to make with others. I'd look to get him out on loan, somewhere he'll play week in week out.

Last edited:
C_tZvlFWsAEG_jy.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't happen but if they ever bring in B sides Chelsea would do OK. All the technical ability but also the size, pace and power to compete against men.

Would be interesting to see. How did the U23's go in that Checkatrade Trophy?

Won't happen but if they ever bring in B sides Chelsea would do OK. All the technical ability but also the size, pace and power to compete against men.

Would be interesting to see. How did the U23's go in that Checkatrade Trophy?

Held their own but got knocked out in the group stages.

I'm sure there's an obvious answer that I'm missing, but why do U18 teams only play seven league games?
they don't. the top couple of teams from the regional leagues play in a nationwide mini league at the end of the season.

I'm sure there's an obvious answer that I'm missing, but why do U18 teams only play seven league games?
U18's are a regional comp. So they play a regular season with teams from their local area, then they get divided into a short national comp with the best in tier 1, next in tier 2 etc.

they face germany or spain. sancho once again putting in work, assist and a goal. foden assisted his goal. they're so talented, all of them. this generation has the real potential to properly change english football if they get the chance.

just checked, it's spain.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back