moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Chelsea have some record in that comp.

City up against Liverpool in the FA Youth Cup. Apparently not doing two legged finals any more, a one of game at our Academy Stadium. Can't wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Youf Cup final on Thursday.

Part of a pretty interesting cup run. Men's, Women's and U18s have already won their respective league cups, and all three are in the final of the FA Cup.

It's always a comp I want to win badly, this year was the first in a while I didn't think we had the squad for it. So it's great to get this far.

Last edited:

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Lost on pens. Fourth final loss on the trot.

1-0 until the last few minutes, our keeper made a proper bollocks of along range shot and that was that.

Gutted.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Lost on pens. Fourth final loss on the trot.

1-0 until the last few minutes, our keeper made a proper bollocks of along range shot and that was that.

Gutted.
Gee that sucks for City, they finally get a final not against us and they still end up losing.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Woooooo in the final once again. That 2-2 semi final feel against Barca that brings back the memories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Gee that sucks for City, they finally get a final not against us and they still end up losing.
To be honest we had better sides against Chelsea, and never really got close.

We should have won this one, goalkeeping howler and a missed penalty decision. But I didn't expect we would have got that far to start with.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
What a great break out season this guy is having. All his hard work paying off and he'll be an inspiration to the rest of the academy kids. I love him.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea

Yay. My number 1 of the kids coming through. Will be a star.

CHO next please Marina.

Last edited:

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Foden isn't ready for week in week out senior football now, let alone a season ago. Not sure why people are so desperate to rush players into regular senior football.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Yeah he is, just not at City. He could easily go out to a lower level club and play week in week out. No ones being desperate, he just should be playing.

Last edited:

Top Bottom