moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
It is desperation when people are calling it a disaster for England that he might not lead them to Euro2020 success.

Some of our kids have needed to play regularly. Brahim before he left, Tosin (a year or two before he did move), Nmecha.

Playing week in week out could do more damage than good at this stage of his development. Especially if he is shunted off to some lower level club where players like him get kicked week in week out and he'd likely be playing a style of football totally foreign to the style we want him to play for the next decade plus.

I'm always happy to see Foden play, and if he is still playing bit parts by the start of the 20/21 season I think he will need to look at options. But he's doing fine now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea

19 year old Conor Gallagher killing it at Charlton. 3 goals in 5 games.

Good to get real games into these kids, best thing for their development.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
I do worry about the effect all these moves will have on Duncan's career. He's already missed a season of football with us, could see him following a similar path now.

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
I do worry about the effect all these moves will have on Duncan's career. He's already missed a season of football with us, could see him following a similar path now.
Sounds like he's going on strike for the remainder of his contract because we wouldn't sell him for only 1.5mil.

Also the agent says 15k a week is a low wage for Duncan. But not 1 club was offering any more than that so not sure why he's bringing that up.

Last edited:

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
He's a football agent, like realestate agents.. they have no moral compass. I once had an agent try to tell me that I shouldn't lower the offer price for a house that has termites, water damage and various other faults.. then after I drop it he sells it without mentioning it to someone else for the same money.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Just a casual 8-2 win by the PL2 Champions from last season. Antony Gordon is a gun. Would like to see him get some game time this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom