Youf/Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would rather he go tbh and someone else coach him.

He’s wasted Edwards who looked promising. Now in Portugal.
Wasted Onomah. Now in the championship.
Is wasting KWP, who with games and top flight exposure could be our very own TAA...
Skipp and Parrott will be next if we’re not careful.
Or it could be that those players didn't have what it takes anyway? I mean we had players like that who just didn't kick on. Rodwell, Baxter, Greene. Even Ross Barkley could be considered that after his start. Luke Garbutt is another, Keiran Dowell might join them. It happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bojan KantKick (or any Brum fan if we have one) Run down on Bellingham from Birmingham. Apparently their youngest ever player for the first team.
Read suggestions that there will be clubs come sniffing for him.
Haven't seen any of him tbh. SM May have seen him if he played against Hull tho or Pykie / Elmer_Judd given he defo played against Leeds this season.

Has played most of their games in midfield. The youth followers I trust rate him in the top 2 talents for his age in the country. Teams all around Europe are chasing him but he can't turn pro until June next year when he turns 17. He won the EFL young potm last month too.

I know Mike Phelan watched him play a few weeks ago and was very impressed.

For 22 and overs we've got 9 players on loan: Karius, George, Phillips, Ejaria, Christie-Davies, Grujic, Ojo, Wilson and Awoniyi.

Ejaria has been sold and will leave at the end of the season, and Karius could be sold if Besiktas decide to trigger the option to buy.

For 22 and overs we've got 9 players on loan: Karius, George, Phillips, Ejaria, Christie-Davies, Grujic, Ojo, Wilson and Awoniyi.

Ejaria has been sold and will leave at the end of the season, and Karius could be sold if Besiktas decide to trigger the option to buy.
We have quite a few, but a lot ending their contracts soon/be bought like Bolasie and Besic.

Good luck with that :grin:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back