Youf/Academy Thread

Will be captain one day.

Cricket tour to Bristol is next week and he's pussied out. Something about not wanting to be with us in the age of social media :tearsofjoy:
Maybe he was worried y'all would give him the Rooney treatment.
I wouldn't trust Pommie lads either :$

Heard that there is a new rule with airing U23s and U18s games. Any game scheduled at a similar time to a prem game, can not be aired.
Wasn't on TV but the city app showed our U18's derby at the same time United were playing Leeds.

Wasn't on TV but the city app showed our U18's derby at the same time United were playing Leeds.
Whoops maybe it's just U23s when they refer to PL2. Liverpool vs Man City U23s wasn't aired anywhere for example.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I guess it depends how long you have to be in an academy to be counted. Everyone will see it different.
What I mean was... They are players who were at the academy of the team they were in the match day squad. I thought that would be obvious from the picture

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
What I mean was... They are players who were at the academy of the team they were in the match day squad. I thought that would be obvious from the picture
Yeah I still dont get the issue haha, of our six 5 we're at the club as 8 year old and the other joined as a 14 year old. Not a bad effort.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Yeah I still dont get the issue haha, of our six 5 we're at the club as 8 year old and the other joined as a 14 year old. Not a bad effort.
I think I misread in my hangover state what you quoted haha. I thought you quoted about Brentford

Back