AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Savage
Laurie
Campbell
Walsh.

All look wonderful talents, and have lit up the comp at times.

How do you rate them?

Maybe they all deserve the tag, "If they were playing for a better side...". But still?

Walsh gets bagged a lot by Warriors supporters, but thankfully there's a few of us who note a lot of his troubles come from slack defending by those in front of him.

Sure he's not the most potent defender, but boy does he get hung out to dry a lot. Oddly enough, we looked better with SJ off and Walsh calling the shots.

Walsh gets bagged a lot by Warriors supporters, but thankfully there's a few of us who note a lot of his troubles come from slack defending by those in front of him.

Sure he's not the most potent defender, but boy does he get hung out to dry a lot. Oddly enough, we looked better with SJ off and Walsh calling the shots.

Wouldn't argue with that. In fact, you could probably say the same for Campbell and Laurie.

Savage
Laurie
Campbell
Walsh.

All look wonderful talents, and have lit up the comp at times.

How do you rate them?

Maybe they all deserve the tag, "If they were playing for a better side...". But still?
Fullback is probably the deepest position of genuine high quality depth in the NRL, it's quite scary.

When you add to the above the likes of Papenhuyzen, Tedesco, Gutherson, Mitchell, Trbojevic, Ponga, Edwards, etc (I know there's a few I've missed).

Of the ones you've mentioned, I think I would take them in this order for the future:

Savage/Walsh
Campbell
Laurie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back