Young girl allegedly insulted by St Kilda player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam_13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Inb4rookieandfringeplayerdidn'tevencommittacrime,weremerelyoutuntil1amorsuchrubbish

Mister Football

All Australian
Apr 13, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Not much to go on right now, but apparently there was an incident at an airport over the weekend where a St Kilda player allegedly told a young teenage girl he wouldn't get a photo of her because (and I'm paraphrasing) St Kilda players aren't contractually obliged to deal with fat chicks.

Hinch apparently spoke to a St Kilda official in which it was confirmed the Saints have spoken to the girl and a jersey has been presented to her as an apology for not being able to get a photo with the players.

I find it the allegations hard to believe, and let's not forget it was Hinch who believes the Kim Duthie story, but it's perhaps worth discussing now.

http://www.3aw.com.au/blogs/blog-wi...-girl-insulted-by-players/20120717-22834.html

Cynic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2006
Not Blank
AFL Club
Hawthorn
“We save ourselves for the hot chicks. There should be no fat chicks section in our contract,” the unknown player is alleged to have said.

Hahaha, be a pretty popular contract section :D

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Not much to go on right now, but apparently there was an incident at an airport over the weekend where a St Kilda player allegedly told a young teenage girl he wouldn't get a photo of her because (and I'm paraphrasing) St Kilda players aren't contractually obliged to deal with fat chicks.

I shouldn't laugh but:

:D

Jun 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
"
We save ourselves for the hot chicks. There should be no fat chicks section in our contract,” the unknown player is alleged to have said." I wonder who said this.
:p

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Another media beat up.

Hinch obviously has some gripe with St Kilda as he was getting up on his high horse over the Kim Duthie scandals and bagging St Kilda and our players then when it all turned out to be lies he didn't apologise or admit he was wrong. He is one of the lowest gutter snakes in the media and that's saying something, absolute scumbag.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
I really shouldn't laugh at this but legit lol.

DTRAIN87

Cancelled
Suspended
Mar 18, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Another media beat up.

Hinch obviously has some gripe with St Kilda as he was getting up on his high horse over the Kim Duthie scandals and bagging St Kilda and our players then when it all turned out to be lies he didn't apologise or admit he was wrong. He is one of the lowest gutter snakes in the media and that's saying something, absolute scumbag.

Were the umpires involved?

KAYNE

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2007
Big White
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
Another media beat up.

Hinch is a flog and this is a beat. Quite funny and people are so precious. Good laugh.

Another media beat up.

bury+your+head+in+the+sand.bmp

Wonder who the fat chick supports?

Mr Pelchan said the young girl was able to take one photo with a couple of the Saints players, but was unable to get a group shot as her phone had rung.
WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back