List Mgmt. Young, Newnes, White & Rice left behind

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be difficult to delist 3 players in 2020. Hence trading out of the 2020 draft.
Other possible players out of contract in 2020 Newnes and Brown.

If we end up with 4 spots on the senior list it might see us only draft 3 and rookie one for contract reasons.
I assume rookies only get 1 year deals?
As things stand we have 37 contracted players on senior list, 5 on rookie list which is 1 too many but we have to upgrade Joyce as that's him been a rookie 3yr, and we have Alabakis on Cat B.
So in reality it's 38/4/1. The max limit is 40/4/3.
We have 2 picks in national draft.

Gallagher said on his Saints Q&A last week that we now intend to draft 3 players. So something doesn't add up; based on what Gags said, someone else is getting delisted. I wonder if they're just trying to come to a settlement with Paddy.
Often mutually agreed retirements now involve being put on the rookie list to do a payout over 2 years, this happened with Hawks and Langford, and Swans with Tippett - they actually redrafted them in rookie draft to keep their payout on the books.
The annoying thing is, if we had a true VFL team we could probably have them sign Brown, and then if we have an almost inevitable injury through preseason, effectively just elevate him.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Going to be difficult to delist 3 players in 2020. Hence trading out of the 2020 draft.
I assume rookies only get 1 year deals?

It's not going to be difficult next year at all - we have too many tall defenders. One of Austin and Clavarino is gone.
We have too many small/medium forwards who don't contribute enough - one of Long, Kent, Parker, Lonie is probably gone.
We have other peripheral players who need a big year - if they don't play plenty AFL, they're in trouble - Phillips, Sinclair, Langlands, Hind, McKenzie. Maybe one of Webster and Savage is in trouble if Jones plays HB and Coffield nails down same role. What if Paton doesn't see an AFL game all year?
Some of who I've listed I expect to kick on; fully expect Hind to bed in as a worthy AFL player for example. But some won't. By law of averages at least one I've mentioned is likely to miss a lot of time with injury, it happens.
Also there's a fair chance Geary might retire after next year.
And even if he overcomes concussion issues, which seems unlikely, if he's on the list in 2020 Paddy is going to have to at very least kick a barrelload at VFL level or he's gone too.

So just as an example we could easily see Clavarino, Phillips, Langlands and Paddy delisted, Long traded and Gears retire.

If taken in national draft you now have to give minimum 2yr (as we had to with Young, then pay out after 1).
If its rookie draft its 1yr and then you can extend them on rookie list if mutually agreed for another year, to a max of 3yr. After that you can't extend them on rookie list, you have to elevate, or release, at which point you can actually rookie them again. I think we did this with Minchington? And maybe Pierce too, I think he was redrafted.

Also next years may be a draft where 6 or 7 of the top 10 players are already tied to academies etc, but they still have to bid on them, and we can still happily get one of the other few. In the supposedly neutered 2012 draft, Stringer, Macrae and Wines were still selected 5-6-7 and Grundy at 18. There's still players there, and if anything I'd have thought it's a little easier for scouting because you aren't competing with some of the clubs cos you pretty much know who they're taking.
I would rather this, than the scenario where we pretty much had to take Paddy as the only decent tall, in a draft year where there were almost no other good talls. He graded high based on lack of competition.

Last edited:
It's not going to be difficult next year at all - we have too many tall defenders. One of Austin and Clavarino is gone.
We have too many small/medium forwards who don't contribute enough - one of Long, Kent, Parker, Lonie is probably gone.
We have other peripheral players who need a big year - if they don't play plenty AFL, they're in trouble - Phillips, Sinclair, Langlands, Hind, McKenzie. Maybe one of Webster and Savage is in trouble if Jones plays HB and Coffield nails down same role. What if Paton doesn't see an AFL game all year?
Some of who I've listed I expect to kick on; fully expect Hind to bed in as a worthy AFL player for example. But some won't. By law of averages at least one I've mentioned is likely to miss a lot of time with injury, it happens.
And even if he overcomes concussion issues, which seems unlikely, if he's on the list in 2020 Paddy is going to have to at very least kick a barrelload at VFL level or he's gone too.

So just as an example we could easily see Clavarino, Phillips, Langlands and Paddy delisted, Long traded and Gears retire.

If taken in national draft you now have to give minimum 2yr (as we had to with Young, then pay out after 1).
If its rookie draft its 1yr and then you can extend them on rookie list if mutually agreed for another year, to a max of 3yr. After that you can't extend them on rookie list, you have to elevate, or release, at which point you can actually rookie them again. I think we did this with Minchington? And maybe Pierce too, I think he was redrafted.

Also next years may be a draft where 6 or 7 of the top 10 players are already tied to academies etc, but they still have to bid on them, and we can still happily get one of the other few. In the supposedly neutered 2012 draft, Stringer, Macrae and Wines were still selected 5-6-7 and Grundy at 18. There's still players there, and if anything I'd have thought it's a little easier for scouting because you aren't competing with some of the clubs cos you pretty much know who they're taking.
I would rather this, than the scenario where we pretty much had to take Paddy as the only decent tall, in a draft year where there were almost no other good talls. He graded high based on lack of competition.

This
I go back and look at Paddy's draft and i still don't see a clear number 1 pick in hindsite.
Petracca is meh.

This
I go back and look at Paddy's draft and i still don't see a clear number 1 pick in hindsite.
Petracca is meh.

De Geoy. But he wasnt even in the frame for pick 1.

Give it 12 months and you could make a pretty good argument for Reilly O'Brien and he was taken in the rookie draft!

Either way, Im not fussed about not having a massive hand in next years draft. We have our core group.

FB: Wilkie - Howard - ??
HB: Coffield - ?? - Clark
C: Jones - Ross - Hill
HF: Billings - Battle - Gresham
FF: Butler - King - Membrey
R: Marshall - Steele - Dunstan

Membrey, Ross and Hill are 26-27yo but the rest are under 25. That's the core for the next 4-5 years pending any major issues.

Paton looks a likely option to fill in the other backline spot when Gears retires. Austin and Clavarino are depth KPD but both with questions to answer.

Long, Lonie, Hind and Parker all young and ready to play in the front half if needed.

Bytel the wild card.

Looking at that list we really need another young ruck, one of Austin or Clav to step up in the next 12-24 months, and someone to take the team by the scruff as Captain and drag us over the line in some close games. Ross looks the heir apparent but I would prefer Steele based on their games. I've also been a big fan of the rotational captain. I think it helps develop a great culture in the squad.

If we aren't using our 1st round pick for Ben King next year then I want us to draft a real campaigner of a midfielder. Someone like Goddard or Dusty who is just going to hammer blokes and demand better at all times.

As things stand we have 37 contracted players on senior list, 5 on rookie list which is 1 too many but we have to upgrade Joyce as that's him been a rookie 3yr, and we have Alabakis on Cat B.
So in reality it's 38/4/1. The max limit is 40/4/3.
We have 2 picks in national draft.

Gallagher said on his Saints Q&A last week that we now intend to draft 3 players. So something doesn't add up; based on what Gags said, someone else is getting delisted. I wonder if they're just trying to come to a settlement with Paddy.
Often mutually agreed retirements now involve being put on the rookie list to do a payout over 2 years, this happened with Hawks and Langford, and Swans with Tippett - they actually redrafted them in rookie draft to keep their payout on the books.
The annoying thing is, if we had a true VFL team we could probably have them sign Brown, and then if we have an almost inevitable injury through preseason, effectively just elevate him.

3 picks in National (1 being Joyce) or 3 'live' picks across the drafts - 2 in the national and 1 in the rookie

Given Biggie is one of the picks there are just 2 unknown slots on our list to come and I'd wager we won't have heard of either of them...

Everyone talks about how we mucked up the 2012 and 2014 drafts, but neither were particularly good. Things change if we had drafted Grundy in 2012 instead of traded for Hickey, but remember there is talk of Grundy going back to SA and that may have happened earlier if we had drafted him.

With Howard, Battle, Carlisle, Clavarino & Austin, I think we need to cut the cord on Brown. I would have preferred him to Carlisle for 2020, but we're past that now. That would enable us to keep Newnes, who would be handy depth.

Either Brown is on our AFL list or he isn't,if he was delisted and signed with Sandringham we couldn't simply elevate him. He could possibly be picked up in the mid season draft by ANY club.

Everyone talks about how we mucked up the 2012 and 2014 drafts, but neither were particularly good. Things change if we had drafted Grundy in 2012 instead of traded for Hickey, but remember there is talk of Grundy going back to SA and that may have happened earlier if we had drafted him.

With Howard, Battle, Carlisle, Clavarino & Austin, I think we need to cut the cord on Brown. I would have preferred him to Carlisle for 2020, but we're past that now. That would enable us to keep Newnes, who would be handy depth.

Looking at what we did at the time it was almost all correct. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

2012 -
Pick 12 trade -
Tom Lee is rated the most ready made KPF in the draft. AFL Talent Manager Kevin Sheehan has him going at pick 11 to Carlton. We get Lee plus more picks in a swap for 12. Good deal.

Pick 13 trade - We needed another ruck as our stocks were McEvoy and nothing. Hickey had shown good around the ground form for GC. Grundy slid massively. Was a lock for the Giants in the top 3. Or the Dogs at 5. Or Richmond at 9...

Pick 24 - Nathan Wright - Around the mark. Maybe pinch Ben Jacobs from North but not much in the way of defensive mids here.

Pick 25 - Spencer White - had all the hype and a highlight reel to match but couldn't get it together. Looking back, Richo's focus on competitors vs skill hindered his development. James Stewart or Tim O'Brien the better options.

2014 -
Pick 1 -
Patrick McCartin - We had an offer from the Giants for 4 + 7 for 1+22. If the Dees didn't get pick 3 for Frawley we take that deal. That would have seen us draft McCartin at 3 (Petracca to GWS #1 and Brayshaw to Melbourne #2) and either Laverde or Lever at #7.

Given our forward line was Roo then nothing (we didn't have membrey yet and Bruce was a defender) McCartin was the right call.

Pick 21 - Goddard all day. Was rated as a possible #1 pick 12 months before. Mates with McCartin. Easy to sell them as the future pillars of the club.

Pick 22 - Toby McLean, Touk Miller and Caleb Daniel all with a higher profile at the time. Connor Blakely another solid option here. McKenzie is very 'strong in the contest' though...

Im not going over any of the later picks because, outside of a couple of crazy sliders like Caleb Daniel, it's a bit of a lucky dip.

Given everything the club had to work with in terms of trade assets and list structure, the right moves were made for the most part.

Even if you try to improve 2013 and draft Bont at #4, Matt Crouch at #18 and Merrett at #19 it could easily have been Kade Kolojashnij #4, Billy Hartung #18 and Jarrad Jansen #19 and we would be left with nothing!

Having said we had 3 picks, I must be missing someone as I only have 41 currently contracted with Alabakis a B that means 4 slots not 3 - who am I missing?

1 Carlisle
2 Howard
3 Austin
4 Clavarino
5 Joyce
6 Roberton
7 Wilkie
8 Geary
9 McKenzie
10 Webster
11 Savage
12 Coffield
13 Steele
14 Dunstan
15 Bytel
16 Ross
17 Hannebery
18 Jones
19 Sinclair
20 Clark
21 Hill
22 Billings
23 Phillips
24 Hind
25 Langlands
26 Gresham
27 Paton
28 Kent
29 Butler
30 Lonie
31 Long
32 Parker
33 Battle
34 Marsh
35 Membrey
36 Mayo
37 McCartin
38 King
39 Marshall
40 Ryder
41 Alabakis

Agree that we're a couple of talls over the ideal quota if we assume we pick Nuyon - that's even if we go 3 tall front and back

St Kilda
FB Geary Howard Roberton
HB Coffield Carlisle Webster
C Billings Ross Hill
HF Kent King Gresham
FF Butler Marshall Membrey
R Ryder Steele Dunstan
I/T Clark Hannebery Jones Lonie

Sandy
FB Paton Clavarino Austin
HB Savage Wilkie Mckenzie
C Phillips DRAFTEE Hind
HF Parker Battle Langlands
FF Long Joyce Mayo
R DRAFTEE Bytel Sinclair
I/T Marsh DRAFTEE
Em McCartin Alabakis Nuyon

We're most obviously short of inside mids and need a 3rd Ruck assuming Alabakis isn't close enough and he's the 45th player anyway

I don't agree that we have too many small forwards though - while our starting 3 inside mids can't rest forward we need 4 in the 22

I could believe we aim to get value from Carlisle through a trade and like you see Geary coming to an end and Phillips not making it. Mccartin retires through injury. Hard to imagine Langlands getting the opportunities next year to warrant an upgrade to the senior list and I have a feeling that we'll reluctantly let Parker go back to WA - I reckon we would have had a contract in front of him by now and he remains unsigned. That's 6 and we should be able to have a completely balance list position wise - assuming that's what we'd like.

It's a long time since the projected Sandy bench isn't full of HBFs - it being full of unready/unavailable talls isn't really an improvement mind you....

Either Brown is on our AFL list or he isn't,if he was delisted and signed with Sandringham we couldn't simply elevate him. He could possibly be picked up in the mid season draft by ANY club.
I know how it works.
But if he was with an actual standalone Saints VFL team where the club ran the budget, we could make a deal with him to effectively treat him as a rookie and draft him via preseason or mid-season draft in the event of injuries. He expressed a desire to stay in footy after retirement, so maybe an asst backline coaching gig would have helped too.
This is how clubs will come to use those extra 2 drafts - once the state leagues have been skimmed last year and next, it'll get to the point where VFL reserve sides will be treated as exactly that, and the two 'inseason' drafts treated like elevation opportunities.

Having said we had 3 picks, I must be missing someone as I only have 41 currently contracted with Alabakis a B that means 4 slots not 3 - who am I missing?

1 Carlisle
2 Howard
3 Austin
4 Clavarino
5 Joyce
6 Roberton
7 Wilkie
8 Geary
9 McKenzie
10 Webster
11 Savage
12 Coffield
13 Steele
14 Dunstan
15 Bytel
16 Ross
17 Hannebery
18 Jones
19 Sinclair
20 Clark
21 Hill
22 Billings
23 Phillips
24 Hind
25 Langlands
26 Gresham
27 Paton
28 Kent
29 Butler
30 Lonie
31 Long
32 Parker
33 Battle
34 Marsh
35 Membrey
36 Mayo
37 McCartin
38 King
39 Marshall
40 Ryder
41 Alabakis

Agree that we're a couple of talls over the ideal quota if we assume we pick Nuyon - that's even if we go 3 tall front and back

St Kilda
FB Geary Howard Roberton
C Billings Ross Hill
HF Kent King Gresham
R Ryder Steele Dunstan

Sandy
C Phillips DRAFTEE Hind
FF Long Joyce Mayo
R DRAFTEE Bytel Sinclair
I/T Marsh DRAFTEE

We're most obviously short of inside mids and need a 3rd Ruck assuming Alabakis isn't close enough and he's the 45th player anyway

I don't agree that we have too many small forwards though - while our starting 3 inside mids can't rest forward we need 4 in the 22

I could believe we aim to get value from Carlisle through a trade and like you see Geary coming to an end and Phillips not making it. Mccartin retires through injury. Hard to imagine Langlands getting the opportunities next year to warrant an upgrade to the senior list and I have a feeling that we'll reluctantly let Parker go back to WA - I reckon we would have had a contract in front of him by now and he remains unsigned. That's 6 and we should be able to have a completely balance list position wise - assuming that's what we'd like.

It's a long time since the projected Sandy bench isn't full of HBFs - it being full of unready/unavailable talls isn't really an improvement mind you....

So do we go for an experience inside mid ( Hibberd ) or a younger guy ( Zac Pretty ).

1 Carlisle
2 Howard
3 Austin
4 Clavarino
5 Joyce
6 Roberton
7 Wilkie
8 Geary
9 McKenzie
10 Webster
11 Savage
12 Coffield
13 Steele
14 Dunstan
15 Bytel
16 Ross
17 Hannebery
18 Jones
19 Sinclair
20 Clark
21 Hill
22 Billings
23 Phillips
24 Hind
25 Langlands
26 Gresham
27 Paton
28 Kent
29 Butler
30 Lonie
31 Long
32 Parker
33 Battle
34 Marsh
35 Membrey
36 Mayo
37 McCartin
38 King
39 Marshall
40 Ryder
41 Alabakis

St Kilda
FB Geary Howard Roberton
C Billings Ross Hill
HF Kent King Gresham
R Ryder Steele Dunstan

Sandy
C Phillips DRAFTEE Hind
FF Long Joyce Mayo
R DRAFTEE Bytel Sinclair
I/T Marsh DRAFTEE

Not sure who you're missing, it not being guernsey numbers next to the names was hurting my head!
But think of it this way - we began preseason with full 40 players, and 4 rookies (Pierce, Langlands, Joyce and Wilkie). Then we brought in Marsh, Rowe and Mayo during the year for Bytel, Roberton and McCartin going on LTI list. So by season end, we had 40 senior list, 7 rookies and Alabakis as Cat B.

Out from senior list: Armo, Longer, White, Rice, Young, Acres, Steven, Bruce (that's 8).
In: Howard, Ryder, Hill, Jones, Butler. Joyce needs to be upgraded. That's 5 right now, soon to be 6.
So 40 - 8 + 5 = 37 but will become 38.

Rookie list had 7 on it, Joyce will leave it, Rowe and Pierce were delisted. That's it, it's full already as all of Marsh, Mayo, Wilkie and Langlands were given deals for 2020 in the last 5 months.

So when Gags said we plan to use 3 draft picks, unless he was being sneaky and one of those is must the formality of Joyce being upgraded, we don't have room for 3 new draftees. We certainly don't have room for Brown or Newnes. And in any case if we did have a space, I think I'd prefer to bring in Connor Menadue who has just been delisted.
We would however be as well bringing in another Cat B player. I'd like to see us looking beyond the usual Ireland combine and US basketball folks - go scout Europe and South Africa. There's a giant ruckman playing for Sweden who was an Olympic athlete, now he's probably a bit old as he's mid 20s already, but if you can find the next one of those and get him in an AFL system at 20?...

Not sure who you're missing, it not being guernsey numbers next to the names was hurting my head!
But think of it this way - we began preseason with full 40 players, and 4 rookies (Pierce, Langlands, Joyce and Wilkie). Then we brought in Marsh, Rowe and Mayo during the year for Bytel, Roberton and McCartin going on LTI list. So by season end, we had 40 senior list, 7 rookies and Alabakis as Cat B.

Out from senior list: Armo, Longer, White, Rice, Young, Acres, Steven, Bruce (that's 8).
In: Howard, Ryder, Hill, Jones, Butler. Joyce needs to be upgraded. That's 5 right now, soon to be 6.
So 40 - 8 + 5 = 37 but will become 38.

Rookie list had 7 on it, Joyce will leave it, Rowe and Pierce were delisted. That's it, it's full already as all of Marsh, Mayo, Wilkie and Langlands were given deals for 2020 in the last 5 months.

So when Gags said we plan to use 3 draft picks, unless he was being sneaky and one of those is must the formality of Joyce being upgraded, we don't have room for 3 new draftees. We certainly don't have room for Brown or Newnes. And in any case if we did have a space, I think I'd prefer to bring in Connor Menadue who has just been delisted.
We would however be as well bringing in another Cat B player. I'd like to see us looking beyond the usual Ireland combine and US basketball folks - go scout Europe and South Africa. There's a giant ruckman playing for Sweden who was an Olympic athlete, now he's probably a bit old as he's mid 20s already, but if you can find the next one of those and get him in an AFL system at 20?...

Guernsey numbers hurts my head more - each to their own eh.

Marsh is listed as a senior and neither Newnes or Brown is contracted so using the rest of your maths gets us to 36 becoming 37 excluding them.....3 national and 1 rookie....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do we go for an experience inside mid ( Hibberd ) or a younger guy ( Zac Pretty ).
Whoever we project might go passed Dunstan or get to his level while being more flexible position-wise

Might have to be a long shot given where we'll be picking - don't see the point of picking someone to be solid for sandy....

Either that or I'd be training Ross with the forwards a lot preseason, with his speed and size he should be able to rest forward and asking Steele to take on Dunstan's role (Ross can tag).

Ross feels like the undroppable square peg in a round hole at the minute so need to widen his role. If he can become a top class utility I'd be happy. Gives an opportunity for Bytel, Clark etc. to get in the middle and hopefully the team improves overall.

Guernsey numbers hurts my head more - each to their own eh.

Marsh is listed as a senior and neither Newnes or Brown is contracted so using the rest of your maths gets us to 36 becoming 37 excluding them.....3 national and 1 rookie....
Marsh isn't a senior. Just because he's on the Saints site doesn't make him senior list; whether they're on there or not seems rather arbitrary.
But you're right I was forgetting that it's actually a matter that we can't use 3 draft picks and bring back Newnes and Brown. It's either draft or one of them comes back. Just going off the Gallagher interview, he used different language for them - he said something like 'Newnes' position should become clearer in next 2 weeks' but for Brown he said 'we hope to sort out Browny in next couple weeks'. To me that implied Newnes is sorting himself out somewhere else, whilst the club hopes to bring Brown back.

Marsh isn't a senior. Just because he's on the Saints site doesn't make him senior list; whether they're on there or not seems rather arbitrary.

The Saints website wr-wr-wr-wrong - surely you jest sir rather than cast aspersions on our fine digital purveyors of information, strong and true...

*St Kilda FC takes no responsibility for the completeness of the information provided on this website, but takes all reasonable efforts (players heights aside) to ensure its accuracy.....

De Geoy. But he wasnt even in the frame for pick 1.

Give it 12 months and you could make a pretty good argument for Reilly O'Brien and he was taken in the rookie draft!

Either way, Im not fussed about not having a massive hand in next years draft. We have our core group.

FB: Wilkie - Howard - ??
HB: Coffield - ?? - Clark
C: Jones - Ross - Hill
HF: Billings - Battle - Gresham
FF: Butler - King - Membrey
R: Marshall - Steele - Dunstan

Membrey, Ross and Hill are 26-27yo but the rest are under 25. That's the core for the next 4-5 years pending any major issues.

Paton looks a likely option to fill in the other backline spot when Gears retires. Austin and Clavarino are depth KPD but both with questions to answer.

Long, Lonie, Hind and Parker all young and ready to play in the front half if needed.

Bytel the wild card.

Looking at that list we really need another young ruck, one of Austin or Clav to step up in the next 12-24 months, and someone to take the team by the scruff as Captain and drag us over the line in some close games. Ross looks the heir apparent but I would prefer Steele based on their games. I've also been a big fan of the rotational captain. I think it helps develop a great culture in the squad.

If we aren't using our 1st round pick for Ben King next year then I want us to draft a real campaigner of a midfielder. Someone like Goddard or Dusty who is just going to hammer blokes and demand better at all times.

If Jones and Ross and off I/C Dunstan are still on the centreline I can't see us improving much. Clark has to be told that he is in the middle, hopefully with coffield backup and Parker on the other wing .

They get a lot wrong but I’m pretty sure they got this right.

The decision to enlist the 23-year-old defender came after the club opted to place draftee Jack Bytel on the long-term injury list as he recovers from back surgery.

The Saints website wr-wr-wr-wrong - surely you jest sir rather than cast aspersions on our fine digital purveyors of information, strong and true...

*St Kilda FC takes no responsibility for the completeness of the information provided on this website, but takes all reasonable efforts (players heights aside) to ensure its accuracy.....

They also had both Joyce and Conelly as CatB , when only one could have been.

If Jones and Ross and off I/C Dunstan are still on the centreline I can't see us improving much. Clark has to be told that he is in the middle, hopefully with coffield backup and Parker on the other wing .

Sorry mate, can't see room for Parker on a wing with Billings and Hill there (Jones to rotate).

Besides, he doesn't have the tank.

They get a lot wrong but I’m pretty sure they got this right.
That just explains that we listed him using the preseason supplementary option. You're treated as a rookie, it's the same as Rowe. If someone was put on LTI list, you could replace them.
Mayo was then a mid-season draft selection, but again that was only possible if there was a spot in the 44 (primary and rookie list) due to an LTI, its just more organised than the preseason option which is basically a free-for-all.

This page shows who was a rookie or not:

(whilst also debunking the myth that we're young and inexperienced - we're 13th for experience and 9th for age, both of which will rise a fair bit next year given our recruits).

That just explains that we listed him using the preseason supplementary option. You're treated as a rookie, it's the same as Rowe. If someone was put on LTI list, you could replace them.
Mayo was then a mid-season draft selection, but again that was only possible if there was a spot in the 44 (primary and rookie list) due to an LTI, its just more organised than the preseason option which is basically a free-for-all.

This page shows who was a rookie or not:

(whilst also debunking the myth that we're young and inexperienced - we're 13th for experience and 9th for age, both of which will rise a fair bit next year given our recruits).

Tbh Regardless of the makeup of sr or rookie I still make it that we have an extra slot with 41 contracted out of 45...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back