Young Talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Plenty of great young, up and coming footballers around at the moment, thought we could discuss them here. I have avoided naming players older than 21. So the likes of Mbappe, Ødegaard, TAA etc would not be included in the discussion.

The crop of young English talent looks fantastic

Saka, Foden, Greenwood, Sancho, Rice, Bellingham.

Of course too there is Joao Felix, Haaland, Vinicius, Alphonso Davies, Pedri, Trincao, Fati, Dembele, Camavinga.

Haaland, Foden and Davies are well ahead of the other names mentioned, but I think Pedri and Dembele can get to their level too.

Either way, many exciting names and players in that crop and I am sure more that I have missed.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Borussia Dortmund have half of them... Giovanni Reyna as well. Youssoufa Moukoko who played for Dortmund in the Champions League the other week, only 16.

From an Everton perspective I'm excited about Thierry Small. He's already wanted by big clubs, made his debut and is scoring goals as a left back. I just hope that he doesn't get his head turned like all our other excellent juniors and head off to the "big clubs". That's where you get frustrated as a football fan that players want to join the galacticos instead of leading their team, that they support and have been at for 10+ years, to the promise land especially when we are seeing investment.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Plenty of great young, up and coming footballers around at the moment, thought we could discuss them here. I have avoided naming players older than 21. So the likes of Mbappe, Ødegaard, TAA etc would not be included in the discussion.

The crop of young English talent looks fantastic

Saka, Foden, Greenwood, Sancho, Rice, Bellingham.

Of course too there is Joao Felix, Haaland, Vinicius, Alphonso Davies, Pedri, Trincao, Fati, Dembele, Camavinga.

Haaland, Foden and Davies are well ahead of the other names mentioned, but I think Pedri and Dembele can get to their level too.

Either way, many exciting names and players in that crop and I am sure more that I have missed.
You missed Havertz, CHO and James from us.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back