Workshop Your 2013 Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shields are back.

2ryg1hj.png

258mp77.png

richmond clash
Love everything except the number box on the back. IMO it will look better if you have black numbers with a white outline or white numbers with a black outline.
Great work though :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already designed what the kit of every team in the AFL would look like in my perfect world. Now I will design the kits of a Tasmania and New Zealand team if they were in the AFL. I'll do the NZ team later, for now here's...

Tasmania - Home

Tasmania - Clash

Sorry to go off topic, i know it was against Collingwood but can anyone tell me what the W on the other player,(not Goddard) is,

Not 100% sure what the W is, it could be the "Wipe off 5" apart of the TAC campaign/sponsorship a few years back

Not 100% sure what the W is, it could be the "Wipe off 5" apart of the TAC campaign/sponsorship a few years back
After looking at the photo again I believe that is right, I thought it was the front of the jumper, I am now convinced it is the back, thanks

Awesome work mate, I rekon more clubs should use shields/crests. I saw a lions one the other day and thought it looked awesome as well.
Thanks mate. That Lions one was probably Workhorse's design on page three of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back