Oppo Camp Your 2014 Grand Final tip (poll added)

Your tip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No no no, not the Swans. As much as I used to like their team before, I don't want Buddy Franklin to get another medal. It's a bit of an unhealthy dislike, I know. But still! There's a good chance they'll win it though...

After the umpires got them over the line tonight, I hope they get a huge flogging! A team full of scum!!!

Go Swans.

I will be at the Alexandria Hotel in Sydney on Saturday, watching it like I did 2 years ago with a packed Sydney crowd. I will be a massive bandwagoner for the day as well!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would rather a team I legitimately hate to win over a team with an unfair advantage

nah' if Hawthorn win a 3rd flag in seven years, there will be too many threads popping up about how great they are and how wonderful Langford or Hill are, whereas a Sydney win, new threads started on that mob seem to be monitored a bit more extensively as most people genuinely dislike Sydney these days.

would rather a team I legitimately hate to win over a team with an unfair advantage
Fair enough.
I'd rather an atomic bomb to drop on the G at roughly 2:30 on Saturday.

Somehow I think you'll be in the very small minority on this board however.

nah' if Hawthorn win a 3rd flag in seven years, there will be too many threads popping up about how great they are and how wonderful Langford or Hill are, whereas a Sydney win, new threads started on that mob seem to be monitored a bit more extensively as most people genuinely dislike Sydney these days.
They cheat

Back