Oppo Camp Your 2014 Grand Final tip (poll added)

Your tip

Mar 25, 2010
Finding it hard to win friends and influence people?

No friends on your own board that you feel compelled to come and troll on the Geelong board?

Well Billy No-Mates ....Congratulations!

You have won the September Lucky Draw for a brand new (almost) slightly soiled BF Avatar in your team colours. Wear them with pride! :p

View attachment 81430

Now move along you incontinent skidmark. :mad:

Even their own fans readily admit that's what their team 'colours' were picked for.

A gif from their GF preview thread:
15he8es.jpg

Catsmaninamerica

Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
Cricket, Surfing
Starting to hope for your sake the Swans get up, or you are going to need that therapy
hahaha ill be fine. Its only a game of footy. I just love abusing these *******s who come in here and carry on. And i know that as much as the *head who keeps commenting acts all like he doesnt care, I know my comments will sit with him all week. And when Sydney DO win, and they will, At some point Saturday night, he'll think of me. For a split second. And he'll know in his gut im laughing at HIM - his personal devestation will bring me joy. and at that point he'll burn just a little more.

Quoted for Meltdown..
Hello bridesmaid.

How nice of you to gift the Swans three of the players that are going to tear your piss and poo brigade in half.

The Hawks being bridesmaids twice within 6 days it going to be B.E.A.UTIFUL!

no meltdown at all. I just hate you and the filth ridden ****heads you support. Love these 3 guys though...
5128786-3x2-700x467.jpg
Why is McGlynn wearing a sports bra? It's not like he needs the support

:D

Aug 15, 2012
Swans comfortably. They look fresher than the Hawks at this stage, too many clouds over key Hawks like Lewis & Rioli & in all honesty they just look to have them covered for talent across the ground.

I can see it being close for a half but I think the Swans will run away with it in the second half.

This is the best Sydney team I have ever seen & they won't lose this one.

Mar 25, 2010
And more importantly, we're not in it.

It's a little crazy how passionate people can get over opposition teams.
It's the wees and poos we're talking about here, right?

I'm barracking for their opponents any time there's an opportunity to knock them down a notch or two, god knows if there's a bandwagoner base that needs some humble pie smashed in their face, it's them.

Kavliaris69

Sep 1, 2011
"A Little Left of Heaven"
Fellas, I am a little disapointed to see a vast majority of Cats posters wanting the COLAs to win.

I like many of my Hawks friends, would definitey go with Cats if they were to play COLAs in a GF. I know that we have
a long history of rivalry but I can't see why the FK you guys would want a team with such an unfair advantage to win.

It's not possible for any other club to get 2 players like Tippett and Buddy 12 months apart. Why the support?

Mar 25, 2010
Fellas, I am a little disapointed to see a vast majority of Cats posters wanting the COLAs to win.

I like many of my Hawks friends, would definitey go with Cats if they were to play COLAs in a GF. I know that we have
a long history of rivalry but I can't see why the FK you guys would want a team with such an unfair advantage to win.

It's not possible for any other club to get 2 players like Tippett and Buddy 12 months apart. Why the support?
Not to worry, a little birdy once told me that supporters who watch from the stands or in the comfort of their own homes don't have any bearing on who wins games played out on the football field. ;)

With you on this one.
Buddy btb?
or
Haw btb?
Amazing choices for a Geelong supporter.
Most of us respect the team Hawthorn, the club Hawthorn, the way you have covered your injuries and made another GF.
Your team/club IS the gold standard.
But,
SOME of your supporters have evidently gone way over the top with snideness, smugness, arrogance, and coming on as if you have some predestined right to lord it over opposition supporters on an opposition board.

Goggin Our Best

May 23, 2011
sydney
I think the Hawks will win easily - about 5-6 goals

I was barracking hard against them yesterday - and was a little bit shattered when Port fell agonising short

However on principle - i dont know how anyone could barrack for the Swans in the GF - whoever their playing

With the COLA - they get an extra $1 million - ok - theres 38 players on the list - they all get a cheque for $27000 each to cover the supposed higher cost of living - no problem with that at all

However to use that money - $1million in successive years- to buy Tippet and Franklin - and pay them $1 million dollar salaries annually is a total rort and sham

As for Geelong supporters - saying the Hawks will have 3 flags ( equal to Geelong ) thats Kindergarten stuff - the difference between Hawthorn and Geelong at present - is their older players still want it - where as some of Geelongs older players are content and slack

Finally if you look at the form - i dont how you could tip the Swans - they played each other 8 weeks ago- at the MCG-the Hawks gave them 4 goals start - and just powered away- whats going to change this Saturday

I think come next Saturday night- theres going to be alot of Port supporters- who will want to slit their wrists - a fantastic opportunity slipped through their fingers yesterday

Oct 5, 2013

Excuses already hey?
They beat you fairly and squarely 2012 so if they do so again, am sure this will remain the only factor into discussing reasons why Hawthorn lost.

Jul 17, 2004
Hotlanta
UGA, KSU, Knox C.C
They don't... had an old mate who was a loud obnoxious hawks fan.. asked him once what he thought of 'young Neville Bartos' in the side.
'Yeah he looks good and goes alright doesn't he' was his 100% serious genuine reply...

He'd be game for a mugging while out at the pub with his fellow Hawks with all that cash he has on him.

Catsmaninamerica

Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
Cricket, Surfing
I know this is a male-dominated forum and it probably won't go down so well but I must recognise what is obvious in that picture and say for all womankind:

HELLLOOOOO JOSH KENNEDY :eek::oops:;)
Whats weird is that when i first found this pic - i immediately thought someone had photoshopped Josh Kennedys head onto my rig. Weird huh...

Catsmaninamerica

Sep 19, 2007
Cloud break
Cricket, Surfing

a) Sydney DOES cost more to live. Its a fact.
b) the Swans supporters i know arent entitled arrogant *******s.
c) They dont have dirty snipers ala Mitchell
d) They have actually drafted and developed players really really well. They have taken discards like Kennedy and McGlynn and turned them into superstars. You got to admire what they have been able to do.
e) They play a really attractive brand of footy. Their ball use is super.

Scottland2007

Feb 7, 2011
Yeah that too.

If Hawthorn win tho... and I find another obscene PM... I swear to god...
Pretty poor form. I don't see any other team supporters doing that. I'm fairly certain after 3 years playing in gf's this will be there last one for awhile. It'll take some miracle to make 4 gf's in a row. Also, there team looks tired. Touch of the Pies 2011 about them.

Sep 7, 2005
Dallas Mavs, West Ham

This is not a go at you and I'm sure it hurts to watch Buddy run around in red and white.

But we lost the best player of our generation, a players whose family name meant more to Geelong than any other, to a similar amount of $$$ we could not afford.

And while many opposition fans have turned on the Swans, everyone seems to love Gold Coast.

Why is that? Is it because GC isn't successful yet? Because they certainly will be, maybe as soon as next year. Let's see how generous people are towards cashed-up Gaz then.