Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 1.1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEAM A

B: Mitchell, Swallow, Waters, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler (Fuller, Langford)
M: J.Selwood, Sloane, Cotchin, D.Beams, Murphy, Thomas, J.Martin, Aish (O'Rourke, L.Taylor)
R: Naitanui, McEvoy (Brown, Apeness)
F: Franklin, Dixon, Rioli, Gray, Clark, Fasolo (Garlett, Markworth)

Cash left : 50k

or TEAM B?

M: Ablett, Sloane, Cotchin, S.Selwood, D.Beams, Thomas, J.Martin, Aish (O'Rourke, L.Taylor)
R: Naitanui, Sandilands (Brown, Apeness)
F: Dangerfield, Franklin, Rioli, Gray, Clark, Fasolo (Garlett, Markworth)

No cash

Errr. Who cares right now, it's just mucking around. Can't decide on rookies until you've at least seen them perform in the NAB Cup. Just worry more about your structures right now rather than the players filling the structure.
Yeah I realise that it's just for my team at the moment, of course it's going to change!

TEAM A

M: J.Selwood, Sloane, Cotchin, D.Beams, Murphy, Thomas, J.Martin, Aish (O'Rourke, L.Taylor)
R: Naitanui, McEvoy (Brown, Apeness)
F: Franklin, Dixon, Rioli, Gray, Clark, Fasolo (Garlett, Markworth)

Cash left : 50k

or TEAM B?

M: Ablett, Sloane, Cotchin, S.Selwood, D.Beams, Thomas, J.Martin, Aish (O'Rourke, L.Taylor)
R: Naitanui, Sandilands (Brown, Apeness)
F: Dangerfield, Franklin, Rioli, Gray, Clark, Fasolo (Garlett, Markworth)

No cash
B but not sure about forward line?

Bartel, Mitchell, Walker, Kolodjashnij, Langdon, McDonald, Fuller, Cutler
Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Barlow, Martin, Kelly, Aish, HChurch, Michie, Taylor
Nic Nat, Mcevoy, Nankervis, Apeness
Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Walters, Garlett, Billing, Merrett, JKH

B but not sure about forward line?

Yes Clark and Fasolo are tempting! Very tempting but with players like Lewis Taylor expected to get a game and also Kersten i would free up some cap space and upgrade Gray.

I have an interesting one! What do we think
Choose 3:
Bartel vs S Mitchell vs Mcveigh vs Hanley vs Walker

Yes Clark and Fasolo are tempting! Very tempting but with players like Lewis Taylor expected to get a game and also Kersten i would free up some cap space and upgrade Gray.

Choose 3:

Bartel, Mitchell and McVeigh easy. :thumbsu:

DEF: Bartel, Mitchell, Hanley, Suckling, Kolodjasnij, Scharenberg (Mcdonald, Fuller)
MID: Pendlebury, J Selwood, Cotchin, D Beams, Murphy, J Martin, Tyson, Aish (O'Rourke, Michie)
RUCK: Grundy, Sandilands (Nankervis, Appenes)
FWD: Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Zorko, L Taylor, Kersten (Garlett, Honeychurch)
LOCKS IN BOLD.

Backline: Bit of a tussle this year with Mcveigh, Mitchell and Bartel thrown down, but atm im feeling a Bartel, Mitchell, Hanley. Hanley i think will play more midfield this year under Lippitsch and will post solid scores and aswell is 516k so frees you up 60k which is very helpful this year as the rookie prices are making things tight. Walker is a big question weither i go him over Bartel or Hanley remains a question. Mitchell being a Lock aswell as Suckling great value.
Midfield:
Pendles gets the lock for me love him, surely can only get better! Same goes for Selwood and Cotchin just not locks for me at this stage. Beams at that price lock and Murphy near thatt category only question mark is he will cop a tag where as Beams will not likely. Also an suggestions on how i could fit in Daisy would love him. Martin lock and Tyson almost a lock aswell.
Fwd:
The Value in Zorko. Big pre-season reports already will play midfield expect big things from the little dynasty. 447k love it! Danger easy lock and Martin i think will break out hoping he completely matures.

Anyway Suggestions would be great.
Thank you.

Bartel, Mitchell and McVeigh easy. :thumbsu:

Read what i have on Hanley i love Mcveigh and will see what happens but at this stage i think Hanley could be valuable.

DEF: Bartel, Mitchell, Hanley, Suckling, Kolodjasnij, Scharenberg (Mcdonald, Fuller)
MID: Pendlebury, J Selwood, Cotchin, D Beams, Murphy, J Martin, Tyson, Aish (O'Rourke, Michie)
FWD: Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Zorko, L Taylor, Kersten (Garlett, Honeychurch)
LOCKS IN BOLD.

Backline: Bit of a tussle this year with Mcveigh, Mitchell and Bartel thrown down, but atm im feeling a Bartel, Mitchell, Hanley. Hanley i think will play more midfield this year under Lippitsch and will post solid scores and aswell is 516k so frees you up 60k which is very helpful this year as the rookie prices are making things tight. Walker is a big question weither i go him over Bartel or Hanley remains a question. Mitchell being a Lock aswell as Suckling great value.
Midfield:
Pendles gets the lock for me love him, surely can only get better! Same goes for Selwood and Cotchin just not locks for me at this stage. Beams at that price lock and Murphy near thatt category only question mark is he will cop a tag where as Beams will not likely. Also an suggestions on how i could fit in Daisy would love him. Martin lock and Tyson almost a lock aswell.
Fwd:
The Value in Zorko. Big pre-season reports already will play midfield expect big things from the little dynasty. 447k love it! Danger easy lock and Martin i think will break out hoping he completely matures.

Thank you.

Read what i have on Hanley i love Mcveigh and will see what happens but at this stage i think Hanley could be valuable.

Hanleys a spud when he gets tagged, think Birchall when he gets tagged.

That's why I suggest you go McVeigh over Hanley for. :rainbow:

McVeigh would rarely get tagged in that Swans midfield with Jack, ROK, Hanaberry, JPK all running around.

LOCKS IN BOLD.

Midfield:
Fwd:

Thank you.

Ditch Grundy - not a good SC pick IMO (but as a pies player he rocks!)

Choose 3:
S. Mitchell, J. McVeigh and Hanley. Clarke and Fasolo are fine but Gray I'd change. Hope this helps, thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S. Mitchell, J. McVeigh and Hanley. Clarke and Fasolo are fine but Gray I'd change. Hope this helps, thanks.

Why would you change Gray for?

Is a good price and is capable of getting a 100 average for the season with a pre season under his belt.

Grays locked into my team personally. :thumbsu:

Why would you change Gray for?

Is a good price and is capable of getting a 100 average for the season with a pre season under his belt.

Grays locked into my team personally. :thumbsu:
Yeah, that's your opinion and that's mine.

Ditch Grundy - not a good SC pick IMO (but as a pies player he rocks!)

Yeah, Im on the same page just have to produce the cash.
Thinking Murphy to Thomas
Hanley to Mcveigh and Grundy to Kreuzer
Also downgrade Mcdonald to non premium rookie.

Yeah, Im on the same page just have to produce the cash.
Thinking Murphy to Thomas
Hanley to Mcveigh and Grundy to Kreuzer
Also downgrade Mcdonald to non premium rookie.

Keep Mcdonald, kids a gun. Rest are great moves

DEF: Walker, Hanley, Suckling, Mitchell, McDonald, KK (Scharemberg, Fuller)
MID: Ablett, Pendelbury, Martin, Fyfe, Daisy, Murphy, J O'Rourke, Michie (Taylor, Morabito)
RUC: Mumford, Sandi (Apeness, Nankervis)
FWD: Dangerfield, Franklin, D Garlett, Sylvia, T Mitchell, Hogan (Taberner, Rohan)

Thoughts? Not sure about Tom Mitchell at $464000 and my backs and forwards look shakey

MID: Ablett, Pendelbury, Martin, Fyfe, Daisy, Murphy, J O'Rourke, Michie (Taylor, Morabito)
FWD: Dangerfield, Franklin, D Garlett, Sylvia, T Mitchell, Hogan (Taberner, Rohan)

Thoughts? Not sure about Tom Mitchell at $464000 and my backs and forwards look shakey

I'd be looking at trading out Sylvia and T.Mitchell for 2 of Zorko, Gray, Chapman.

Rucks and mids look good to me.

Backs look fine. :thumbsu:

Is that Jack Martin or Dustin Martin?

Forward line looking pretty weak atm. If its Dusty, swap him to the forward line and change Gartlett, Hogan or Taberner for a mid rookie such as Jack Martin. If its Jack, maybe use any cash left over to downgrade Hogan and upgrade Sylvia to a premium forward, preferably Johnson if there is enough cash otherwise Pav. Doubt Sylvia will score enough to justify his price.

Here is my first round team. Started with a few POD's to make things interesting.

Backs: J.McVeigh, S.Mitchell, J.Bartel, M.Suckling, K.Kolodjashnij, M.Scharenburg, (T.Langdon, M.Fuller)

Mids: S.Pendlebury, J.Watson, D.Beams, D.Prestia, D.Thomas, J.Martin, J.Polec, C.Beams, (L.Taylor, L.MacDonald)

Rucks: M.Lobbe, A.Sandilands, (M.Apeness, T.Nankervis)

Fwds: P.Dangerfield, D.Martin, K.Tippet, M.Pavlich, M.Clark, N.Bock (S.Kersten, L.Markworth)

$32,300 left over. Want to put in Jack Steven in but can't find room. Thoughts?

MID: Ablett, Pendelbury, J Martin, Fyfe, Daisy, Murphy, J O'Rourke, Michie (Taylor, Morabito)
FWD: Dangerfield, Franklin, D Garlett, Walters, Zorko, Hogan (Taberner, Rohan)

Forward line looks better to me now.

I'd be looking at trading out Sylvia and T.Mitchell for 2 of Zorko, Gray, Chapman.

Rucks and mids look good to me.

Backs look fine. :thumbsu:

What is wrong with Tom Mitchell? averaged 1.17 pp/min. Only behind Danger and Martin...

With natural improvement of 5% at his age and increased game time to 83% approx there is an average of 100+ easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back