Oppo Camp Your 2015 Grand Final Tip

Who will win.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely they won't take any notice of him and just focus purely on the upcoming game?
Yeah had absolutely nothing to do with the current Eagles side and Simpson is a pretty switched on leader, he won't let it effect them at all.

Chick is obviously in need of a buck and sold his story to the footy version of Womans Day (the HUN)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think Hawthorn will win (you can't imagine how much I hope I'm wrong), my reasoning:
  • Extra day recovery
  • MCG (Home) final
  • GF experience
  • Matt Stevic
  • WCE Travelling
  • > percentage crowd
  • Sam Mitchell (if he gets > 25 possessions)

Yeah had absolutely nothing to do with the current Eagles side and Simpson is a pretty switched on leader, he won't let it effect them at all.

Chick is obviously in need of a buck and sold his story to the footy version of Womans Day (the HUN)
I am really loving Simpson's relaxed attitude. He doesn't pretend anything. Tonight on the footy show, he said the MCG was an advantage to the Hawks. But you can see that he doesn't give f*ck about that. He's going to back his team in. Chris Scott always talks about how 'we don't worry too much about the opposition, we just try and implement our game plan', and the Eagle's are actually showing us how it's done.

I still think Hawthorn will win (you can't imagine how much I hope I'm wrong), my reasoning:
  • Extra day recovery
  • MCG (Home) final
  • GF experience
  • Matt Stevic
  • WCE Travelling
  • > percentage crowd
  • Sam Mitchell (if he gets > 25 possessions)
The Hawks' advantage of playing a dozen games on the MCG each year should not be underestimated. I think you've summed up the rest of their advantages very well... Unfortunately. :(

think if W Eagle loose its because of stage fright
should watch last years GF and be prepared for rough stuff early on
they have the talent, just not the experience

of course we can not transform ourselves into a West Coast
what we have to do is devise a game plan that we are good at
what is Geelong's style?

what is Geelong's style?
Who knows? To me it hasn't really progressed since 2011 which was a counter attacking style based on turning the ball over at half back. I think we've half tried to implement a very unsuccessful forward press since then but apart from that it's pretty haphazard.

Who can apply manic pressure? Who can stand up to it?

I suspect hawthorn will win, but west coast are definitely in with a shout. They have the talent if they can execute on the day.

Hopefully they will learn the lessons of the 2014 gf.

Back