Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Inspired by a conversation in a different thread, I'm wondering something...

Whose player number will you have on your 2015 guernsey, and why?

(If you're not getting a new one for next season, pick a number anyway!)

For me, it's been a toss up all season between Bennell, Martin, and O'Meara. After seeing Jack's first game against Geelong, I was impressed. I've been following him closely and he never fails to please. Can't wait to see him pack on some muscle - he'll be a household name in 2 years.

#4 Martin

Last edited:

Hmm, with the new guernseys being released with a free number included, it's got me thinking. I'm still thinking Martin, but Bennell or Jaeger are possible choices of mine too.

I don't know if I count seeing as I'm not a native here, but I'm thinking about picking up a GC away jumper with KK's #28 on the back when the new BLK stuff hits the stores.

I wanted the Bulldogs to select Kade at pick 4 (truth be told I'm more than happy with the Bont), and I've enjoyed watching him play for the Suns. I also went up to Metricon for our Round 10 game earlier this year and loved it - I'll definitely be back.

I don't know if I count seeing as I'm not a native here, but I'm thinking about picking up a GC away jumper with KK's #28 on the back when the new BLK stuff hits the stores.

I wanted the Bulldogs to select Kade at pick 4 (truth be told I'm more than happy with the Bont), and I've enjoyed watching him play for the Suns. I also went up to Metricon for our Round 10 game earlier this year and loved it - I'll definitely be back.
What are your thoughts on buying another club's guernsey? Obviously you're wanting to get a GC jumper even though you're a Bullies fan, so I'm interested if it's a 'thing' or whether you just like our guernsey haha.

(The reason I ask is that I really love the old school Lions guernsey so I was thinking of picking up their away jumper even though I'm a Suns fan...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are your thoughts on buying another club's guernsey? Obviously you're wanting to get a GC jumper even though you're a Bullies fan, so I'm interested if it's a 'thing' or whether you just like our guernsey haha.

(The reason I ask is that I really love the old school Lions guernsey so I was thinking of picking up their away jumper even though I'm a Suns fan...)
Haha, I guess you could say it's a bit of a thing. I've only got Dogs guernseys, but if I had more money to spend, I'd add a few from other clubs - Port's white away jumper, North's blue away jumper, etc.

I'm just a KK fan and I like your away guernsey - and it might get a run if any of my mates' teams play Gold Coast at the MCG, haha.

Just bought my number 4 Jack Martin guernsey. Gave up waiting for Mal's number, but very happy with Martin.

10464267_10204517233305978_6679432319024063187_n.jpg

Maybe it's the photo but the number is perfect in person. And Iva Bigun the number matches the gold on the guernsey itself - new company I suppose. The new BLK guernsey feels great, very light but well made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back