big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf
Geez, that's a fair way away. :eek:Look at it this way Bathurst is close.
What part of NSW will you be living in?
Leura. I'm just following the wife's orders for this one, I'm not too keen as I believe it's kind cold. I'm also probably going to have to come out of my early retirement.:( Her family were all here then they all moved there and now she wants to go there so her mum and sisters can help her with our 3 squids because I'm aparrantly at golf or fishing all the time. Pfffft gimme a break.:p Oh well it was a good 16yrs, now it's her turn I guess.

Hairy Lager

Chug!!
10k Posts
Feb 22, 2011
Loving the Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons
Leura. I'm just following the wife's orders for this one, I'm not too keen as I believe it's kind cold. I'm also probably going to have to come out of my early retirement.:( Her family were all here then they all moved there and now she wants to go there so her mum and sisters can help her with our 3 squids because I'm aparrantly at golf or fishing all the time. Pfffft gimme a break.:p Oh well it was a good 16yrs, now it's her turn I guess.
All the best mate with the move, its beautiful around there but yeah its freezing up there in winter.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Haha, * that sounds familiar.. "Youre always playing golf or going fishing" cop that tyrade at least once a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back