Your 2017 Best/Worst

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth shows were very hot and it was a fair walk from the hotel too. Needed a couple of gatorades to get me through it

Because you're on a shoestring budget too it's hard to find a budget hotel that also doesn't take you too far away from the venue.

Pensione Hotel is as good an option as any. You ever stayed there?

Because you're on a shoestring budget too it's hard to find a budget hotel that also doesn't take you too far away from the venue.

Pensione Hotel is as good an option as any. You ever stayed there?

No but I hear there's a great bar accross the road to kill time in if you're hanging around waiting for someone

Perth had great shows though. Best run of the tour IMO.

I bought the first show (25th jan) off the live springsteen site, it's such a great set

best - finally got out of this country, the parts of America I saw were so incredibly contrasting. smashing through a year with the new mrs dips. pinching myself that a girl like her would ever want a loser like me

worst - September 30. that freaking hurt

Last edited:
No but I hear there's a great bar accross the road to kill time in if you're hanging around waiting for someone

I bought the first show (25th jan) off the live springsteen site, it's such a great set
I have all the shows. I can PM you a link to a Broadway show if you like.

I can give you the rest too if you're interested.

How good is life!
Incredible. My year as a whole won't be topped I think for myself. Too many good things happened.

And the only bad things were minor health scares for my grandparents who are both 92, but both ended up OK in the end. Though their health is deteriorating - physically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kendrick's album was overbearing. Its glowing reviews and widespread popularity among fans of all genres were born on the artist's reputation; rather than solely the piece itself.
People liked this album and voted his song humble as number one on triple j because they are sheep and can't actually figure out what's decent themselves, kinda like tattoos and being faux outraged at minuscule things that don't effect them in the slightest and whatever else the "cool" thing to do at the moment is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back