Your 2017 "Big Call"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
final calls for 2017

• Hanners to go top 3 mid 115-117 (gut feel has him in over JPK)
  • Cutler to go 90-95 and no one picked him!
  • SPP to win the Rising Star and average 80
  • Taranto to be dropped after 2 games.
  • Ryder to finish a top 10 fwd (even though im not starting him) and go 95+
  • Higgins to finish a top 5 fwd and average 98
  • Eddy and Otten to be the best rookies of the year (money making) both averaging 70+

Taranto to be dropped after 2 games.
lHXWok2MQk66MDCPdFCM_Whose%20Line%20Is%20It.gif

My Big Calls:

ADE - B. Crouch to be their top scorer for the year over Sloane & Jacobs.

BRIS - McCluggage to play every game of the season justifying his $200K+ price tag, cementing his spot in the centre bounce alongside Rocky & Beams (if fit).

CARL - Cripps will play a 200+ point game sometime in 2017.

COLL - Treloar will average 120+ for the season & won't drop below 90 in any match (barring injury).

ESS - People will be considering Joe Daniher after he scores 100+ in each of the first 3 rounds.

FREO - Fyfe will be averaging 130 after the first 5 rounds.

GEEL - Motlop will average 100+ for the season knowing that he's out of contract & he wants heaps of $$$. Thurlow will average 80+ coming straight back in after his injury. Brandon Parfitt will play 20+ games in his first season.

GC - Tom J Lynch will average 100+ for the season as a KPF.

GWS - Mumford will get injured early in season, opening the door for Lobb to be No.1 ruck & dominate. Also the Giants will win the 2017 Grand Final by 100+ points...

HAW - Roughead will kick 60+ goals for the season after returning.

MEL - Petracca will be in the midfield full time & average 100+.

NM - Ziebell will be their No.1 point scorer for the season. Goldy will drop off as they look to give Daw more time in ruck. Mason Wood will kick the most goals for them in 2017.

PORT - Sam Powell-Salt-And-Pepper will play every game of the season and average 80+. Ryder to average 100+ as No.1 ruck.

RICH - Prestia & Caddy will both average 100+, Hardwick will not survive the season as coach.

ST.K - If he gets on the park then Nathan Freeman will be a lock & average 80+ as the Saints young guns lead them back into the finals.

SYD - Heeney to average 110+ for the season & finish in the top 5 in the Brownlow.

WCE - Shuey to be the Eagles No.1 point scorer over Priddis & Mitchell. Yeo will score 3 tons in the first 3 rounds as Supercoaches consider picking him again...

WB - Bontempelli to average 130 for the season & win the Brownlow. Stringer to average 100+ with Crameri/Cloke taking a forward spot freeing Stringer up.

So pretty much every player will average 100+ in 2017 ;) :p :D

Updating:

ADE - M. Crouch to be Crows top point scorer of the year over Sloane/Laird.

BRIS - McLuggage now injured to start the year so I'll go with something else... Sam Mayes to average 95+ this season.

CARL - Same as original call.
COLL - Same as original call.
ESS - Same as original call.
FREO - Same as original call.

GEEL - Don't give a s**t about Motlop anymore so changing it... Duncan will average 110 for the season. Thurlow will still average 80+ returning from injury. Parfitt will still play 20+ games.

GC - Same as original call.

GWS - Mumford will be averaging 120+ after the first 3 rounds before getting injured... And Giants will still win the GF by 100+ points.

HAW - Same as original call.

MEL - Petracca will start the season in forward line averaging 80ish, but after the bye he will play mainly midfield and average 100+ for the rest of the year.

NM - Same as original call (yes I know Wood is injured at moment).

PORT - Same as original call.
RICH - Same as original call.

ST.K - Same as original call, will also add that Riewoldt will have a 180-200 point game sometime in 2017.

SYD - Would've stayed if he didn't have glandular fever. Now I will say that Mills will average 100+ after the Swans bye.

WCE - Same as original call. Except scratch the Yeo part haha.

WB - Bont will start season a bit slowly but will then average 115+ after their bye. Cloke will be leading the Coleman after the first 3 rounds.

Good luck for the season boys :D

Don't be like that mate.

I've got Butler on the pine lol :)
Haha nah it needs to be done mate
If I have another terrible year then I'm no good, time to move on :)

I still think I'm in for a ripper year! Might finish 9,999 lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Vardy is my serious Big Call.

That 18 of my current first 22 will remain/end up 100+ premiums by the middle of the year is my half-serious one.

I know it's after the fact, but I called a week and a half ago about Oliver and put my money where my mouth is.

Will average 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back