Prediction Your 2024 "Breakout" player?

Remove this Banner Ad

There is slight difference between who I think will have a breakout year versus who I would like to have a breakout year.

So Iam thinking that the one player who could contribute the most to our 2024 performance is Rankine. So I would like for him to have a great year.

Who do i think showed enough potential last year to turn it on this year? Its between two players....Soligo and Pedlar. In fact they both could have a breakout year.

The more the merrier. If TT, Rachele, Nankervis, Taylor, Schoenberg and Gollant all come on board as well this year what a massive improvement our team could have. OK I know iam fantasising.

There is slight difference between who I think will have a breakout year versus who I would like to have a breakout year.

So Iam thinking that the one player who could contribute the most to our 2024 performance is Rankine. So I would like for him to have a great year.

Who do i think showed enough potential last year to turn it on this year? Its between two players....Soligo and Pedlar. In fact they both could have a breakout year.

The more the merrier. If TT, Rachele, Nankervis, Taylor, Schoenberg and Gollant all come on board as well this year what a massive improvement our team could have. OK I know iam fantasising.
It's not that big of a fantasy.

We've got what, 8 players who are at the age where they are known entities and have shown their top form (and that's pretty good). The rest of the best 22 and beyond that all have massive upside and improvement to come. They won't all make it, but I can't remember having a squad where I expect improvement from so many.

I pickEd Rachelle last year, Soligo and Rachelle will likely go a level up this season.

Worrell and Keane. Both are big and mobile, and if they get opportunities look out.

Also hoping for a massive breakout from TT but reckon that 2025 he will become dominant. just looking for improvement from him in 24.

Yeah but TT seems to play better when he's only 1 of 2 KPF's. He seems to get a little lost there if both Fog and Tex are in that zone as well.

I don't know if I'd say lost, as I think TT is doing exactly what we're asking him to do. It's just a lot of what we're asking of him is to drag the defense away from Tex/Fog and play as a deeper outlet option, which a damn hard role to do well in. Especially when you get 100+ goals out of the first pair.

Last edited:
I want it so badly to be Thilthorpe! To me he's a pure CHF but with Tex still the best in the game at that position he doesn't really get the opportunity to play there much.

I'd love for one of Rachele or Pedlar to really step up in the midfield space too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back