Opinion Your 3 "Most Wanted" wins in 2014

What are your three "most wanted" wins this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon - want to beat the cheats

St Kilda - s**t club, hate them

Richmond - Love watching them fail

Qualifying final.

Preliminary final.

Grand final.

:p

Essendon. By 1 point. 50 metre penalty awarded as the siren sounds in the last, goal by Hogan from 60 to achieve it.

That would be absolute gold.
While I do appreciate this sentiment, I'd rather belt the Bombers by 200 points (revenge for 148), with Wattsy kicking 20 goals and racking up 50 touches. They've probably maligned him more than any other supporter base.

Adelaide -living in South Australia as a Dees fan you grow to quickly resent the local teams. Would be awesome if we could win in Adelaide, years since we won a home and away game here.
Port Adelaide -see above
Norf -was a toss up between them and the Giants but remembering that everyone's favourite scattergun journalist 'Damo Barrett' goes for them pushed it over the line. Plus with him saying they're going to go top 2, would be nothing more hilarious than to see them lose to the team Barrett digs into every week. On top of this, seeing Brayshaw have an absolute sook all by himself in his corporate box.
I had GWS instead of Adelaide but mine are more or less the same as yours for the exact same reasons! Living in Adelaide and the Advertiser really makes you hate the local teams and the constant overrating of their players. In saying that, we are so overdue a win against North that its the one I want most this year.

Want wins against all 17, but mostly:

St Kilda - to get off to a good start and for household bragging rights.
Sydney - to knock down a few Bay flogs a peg or seven.
Collingwood - Always a good feeling beating Collingwood and keeping their nuffy supporters quiet.

Norf - They're douches and have already started talking the talk. Been way too long.
GWS - It won't be easy but revenge for last year is one of the first items on my 2014 to do list.
Collingwood - Got to put QB in there, it will always be in the top three in any given season I think.

Collingwood - Most of my mates are pies fans, need a win over em soon.

GWS - Don't like em.

North - When we should beat em we don't, when we shouldn't we don't :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back