Your 5 Favourite Posters of All Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Marlowe - When a friend recommended the musical stylings of Townes Van Zandt he was described to me as the songwriter's songwriter. To me, Marlowe is the poster's poster. I've never once seen him get emotional or abusive towards others, yet he doesn't shy away from posting in threads where emotions are running high... usually what results after that post is a welcome change of pace and a distraction from whatever the original issue is. A Marlowe post is a calming light and a comfortable warmth.

pantsredacted - Being a breathtaking campaigner is an art form, and in that regard pantsrembrandt has no equal. Clearly he inspired me from day one.

BRAB - For a long time BRAB called himself the moral compass. I prefer to think of him more as the fence that divides "people who understand trolling" vs. "old people who believe everything on the internet". If you're looking at BRAB's posting hoping for a free iPad then of course you're going to get upset when he tells you to self-immolate.

Blacky - Razor-sharp wit. Ruthless timing. A moderator. Blacky is the Sweet FA version of a GQ Magazine, there's a level of "having your s**t together" that I think we all aspire to in some regard, I know I often think back to some of the things I've posted and can identify quite quickly, "that's why I'm not a mod"... But I don't think anyone knew you could be a stable human being on the internet and still have the best one-liners.

The Filth Wizard - The nice guy. As much as the league thrives on antagonism, we still need someone to play the Babyface. That's been Filth's role for almost 14 seasons now, he's taking on an Undertaker level of respect amongst his peers and it's deserved. Even when he's being a jerk, it's usually in the nicest way possible.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't you all?
images
Not at all:

Tasmanians basically live in a different country

As do Western Australians but the east coast likes money

Victorians think they're better than everyone else

New South Welshmen think they're better than everyone else

Queensland are where all the hillbillies live but we need somewhere to go on holiday
ACT is where all the w***ers live but they let you have firecrackers

South Australia is the only place in Australia where bathwater is more drinkable than tap water

Northern Territory is too far away and everything there tries to kill you... but they have the Rioli footy factory

Not at all:

Tasmanians basically live in a different country

As do Western Australians but the east coast likes money

Victorians think they're better than everyone else

New South Welshmen think they're better than everyone else

Queensland are where all the hillbillies live but we need somewhere to go on holiday
ACT is where all the w***ers live but they let you have firecrackers

South Australia is the only place in Australia where bathwater is more drinkable than tap water

Northern Territory is too far away and everything there tries to kill you... but they have the Rioli footy factory
From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of insular

1: characteristic of an isolated people especially : being, having, or reflecting a narrow provincial viewpoint
2a: of, relating to, or constituting an island
b: dwelling or situated on an island
:)

From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of insular

1: characteristic of an isolated people especially : being, having, or reflecting a narrow provincial viewpoint
2a: of, relating to, or constituting an island
b: dwelling or situated on an island
:)

Seems legit.

Adjustments.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back