Discussion Your ~~~almost~~~ Sweet FA stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Efforts like what you've mentioned of ClarkeM and the work those like Dingster put in behind the scenes should not be passed over. :thumbsu:
It can be acknowledged but that's all it deserves.

We're a community. If we can help, we help. We see it in different forms on this forum every day. This was just one of those different forms of helping out.

I almost retired in Season maybe Season 10 or 11 but Rick18 didn't let me so I stayed and now here I am, ten years later and the leading games record holder of the Wonders not regretting my decision one bit.

As a matter of fact, I think I technically retired but then he convinced me to take it back. It was a while ago now.

I almost started a new team called the Eastern Viperz back in, I want to say Season 9. I had all the elements required at the time for an expansion bid but it was not approved for some reason. Looking back, I'm glad it never got up.

I almost became admin of the league. If I had the time to commit to the role and the dedication to fulfill my application properly, I know I would have been the strongest candidate (at that point in time).

I'm sure I have a heap more but they'd be a little less interesting.

I almost retired in Season maybe Season 10 or 11 but Rick18 didn't let me so I stayed and now here I am, ten years later and the leading games record holder of the Wonders not regretting my decision one bit.

As a matter of fact, I think I technically retired but then he convinced me to take it back. It was a while ago now.

I almost started a new team called the Eastern Viperz back in, I want to say Season 9. I had all the elements required at the time for an expansion bid but it was not approved for some reason. Looking back, I'm glad it never got up.

I almost became admin of the league. If I had the time to commit to the role and the dedication to fulfill my application properly, I know I would have been the strongest candidate (at that point in time).

Wouldn't have thought anything could be less interesting from your post.

Wouldn't have thought anything could be less interesting from your post.
giphy.gif

Any other posters around currently who were going to be Viperz?

I nearly quit the day after signing up. A certain poster who I won't name but knows I'm talking about him gave me a serve. I'm glad I did stay as all the campaigners in this place make it very entertaining.

I apologised though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only truly accept apologies that are accompanied by hallmark cards hand delivered with roses and chocolates!

You've just rivalled my wide in desperation for me to be romantic.

I was also almost an Elk, a Mason, a Communist, President of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance for some reason, but I WAS NOT almost a pr0n star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back