FB: Jetta Barrras Duggan
HB: Hurn Mcgovern Sheppard
C: Gaff Yeo Redden
HF: Cripps Darling Ryan
FF: Venneables Kennedy Oscar Allen
RUC: Nic Nat Shuey Kelly
INT: Sheed Cameron Hickey Tom Cole
EMG Waterman, Petracellue, Hutchings

Interested to see them after the trade period.

Here is my take on West Coast.

FB: Sheppard Barrass Duggan
HB: Hurn McGovern Jetta
C: Sheed Kelly Gaff
HF: Ryan Darling Cripps
FF: Petrucelle Kennedy Cameron

R: Naitanui Yeo Shuey

I: Cole Redden Venables O. Allen

E: Schofield Hutchings Hickey Waterman

And second 22s if you can be bothered.

FB: Rotham Schofield Edwards
HB: Nelson Brander Watson
C: Foley Hutchings Smith/RD
HF: O'Neill Waterman ND
FF: Williams Vardy ND

R: Hickey Ah Chee Ainsworth

I: M. Allen/RD Brayshaw/RD Brooksby/RD [Rioli]

RD = Rookie Draft pick, ND = National Draft pick
Pretty Much the same as mine

FB: Jetta Barrras Duggan
HB: Hurn Mcgovern Sheppard
C: Gaff Yeo Redden
HF: Cripps Darling Ryan
FF: Venneables Kennedy Oscar Allen
RUC: Nic Nat Shuey Kelly
INT: Sheed Cameron Hickey Tom Cole

The only difference is the extra ruck I picked Hickey, because Nic Nat struggles to run out games

B: Brown Talia Doedee
HB: Laird Hartigan Smith
C: Seedsman Sloane Milera
HF: Jones Walker Lynch
FF: Murphy Fogarty Stengle
R: O’Brien Crouch Crouch
I: Kelly McHenry Atkins Pick 4

Others in contention: Gibbs Himmelberg Gallucci McAdam Sholl Hamill

phew - we’ve got enough players to field a side
Lol, will be a much younger side next season!

B: Brown, Talia, Doedee
HB: Milera, Himmelberg, Laird
C: Seedsman, Mrouch, Jones
HF: Lynch, Fogarty, Sloane
F: Stengle, Walker, McAdam
R: O'Brien, Smith, Brouch
I: Sholl, Gibbs, Gallucci, McHenry

Pick #4 may come straight in if a midfielder.
Yes on the Crows board, I have posted a side pretty much similar to this.

Solid back 6 lead by talia and Laird.

Sloane and the crouch boys lead a young midfield. Seems good against most sides.

Forward line has changed a lot since the 2017 season.

I was used to seeing this crows forward line each week in 2015-17......

HF: McGovern, Walker, Lynch
FF: Cameron, Jenkins, Betts.

McGovern was traded, Cameron was traded too. Betts and Jenkins got old and they both were moved on.

Of that forward line, only Lynch and Walker are left from that 2017 side.

I am suprised McAdam didnt play a crows game in 2019.

I saw him play for sturt in the SANFL. I saw him do Very good 30-40 kicks on the wings and forward flanks in those finals at Adeliade oval Sturt played.

Walker, Lynch and Fogarty as your 3 190cm tall forwards will work. But the crows need that forward pocket to fill in. even a 30-35 goal forward pocket or forward flanker such as a Jason Porplyzia or Peter Vardy would work in this system.

Solid back 6 lead by talia and Laird.

Sloane and the crouch boys lead a young midfield. Seems good against most sides.

Forward line has changed a lot since the 2017 season.

I was used to seeing this crows forward line each week in 2015-17......

HF: McGovern, Walker, Lynch
FF: Cameron, Jenkins, Betts.

McGovern was traded, Cameron was traded too. Betts and Jenkins got old and they both were moved on.

Of that forward line, only Lynch and Walker are left from that 2017 side.

I am suprised McAdam didnt play a crows game in 2019.

I saw him play for sturt in the SANFL. I saw him do Very good 30-40 kicks on the wings and forward flanks in those finals at Adeliade oval Sturt played.

Walker, Lynch and Fogarty as your 3 190cm tall forwards will work. But the crows need that forward pocket to fill in. even a 30-35 goal forward pocket or forward flanker such as a Jason Porplyzia or Peter Vardy would work in this system.
Yes, you are correct that our forward line is the area that needs a rebuild after losing most of our 2017 side to trades.

Imo, Stengle needs to be given 1st chance to take the Betts opportunist role.

McHenry should come in to replace Douglas as a forward/mid.

I prefer McAdam for X factor, but they may prefer Murphy as the incumbent.

Fogarty must play & was brought in way too late last season.

The dilemma is we probably should not play both Walker & Lynch as we should play a 2nd ruckman/forward - Frampton or Himmelberg... unless we use Himmelberg as a defender/2nd ruckman.

Yes, you are correct that our forward line is the area that needs a rebuild after losing most of our 2017 side to trades.

Imo, Stengle needs to be given 1st chance to take the Betts opportunist role.

McHenry should come in to replace Douglas as a forward/mid.

I prefer McAdam for X factor, but they may prefer Murphy as the incumbent.

Fogarty must play & was brought in way too late last season.

The dilemma is we probably should not play both Walker & Lynch as we should play a 2nd ruckman/forward - Frampton or Himmelberg... unless we use Himmelberg as a defender/2nd ruckman.
you teams finals chances will heavily depend on how the forward line works. I said same thing about Fogarty. He should of played 10-15 games last year instead of 5. I haven't seen a lot from stengle. McAdam was injured last season. Being a mature ager, he should play in the forward line if he is fully fit.

Frampton has to play. Let him play FF and 2nd ruckman. I would of been happy had Freo got him in the 2014 draft. He would of got 20-40 games easily already at Freo.

If we're playing Logue forward then we are in for a world of pain - and McCarthy should probably complete his barista training sooner rather than later (not that I'm advocating for him to start in R1 - but if Logue is preferred as a mobile medium tall forward then we are in trouble). A centre line of Hughes, Acres and Aish is also alarming because they have never played together, plus Aish and Hughes were half backs last year. Surely big brother Hill starts on the wing the place of little brother Hill if he is fit to start.

For what it's worth this is my prediction for Round One:

FB: Logue, Hamling, Ryan
HB: Wilson, Pearce, Young
C: Hill, Tucker, Aish
HF: Walters, Hogan, Taberner
FF: Matera, Lobb, Switkowski
FOL: Darcy, Fyfe, Brayshaw
INT: Mundy, Cerra, Acres, Conca
No chance in hell Logue plays up forward. Not as a tall forward anyway

you teams finals chances will heavily depend on how the forward line works. I said same thing about Fogarty. He should of played 10-15 games last year instead of 5. I haven't seen a lot from stengle. McAdam was injured last season. Being a mature ager, he should play in the forward line if he is fully fit.

Frampton has to play. Let him play FF and 2nd ruckman. I would of been happy had Freo got him in the 2014 draft. He would of got 20-40 games easily already at Freo.
The other thing the Crows need to get right is having the right balance in defence. Last year we had all Talia, Hartigan, Kelly & Brown along with Mackay at times.... Which really limited the quality ball users to move the ball quickly, impacting on our forward opportunities.

All 3 of Talia, Hartigan & Kelly can't play in the same side imo with only a maximum of 2 for team balance.

Given we are in refresh mode, I would be developing either Himmelberg or McAsey at CHB.

With Doedee back as the 3rd tall defender, I would be bringing in Sholl as quality ball user... along with Milera/Gibbs/Laird... assuming Smith remains in the midfield with Seedsman as quality ball users.

The other alternative is to use Brown as defensive midfielder, allowing Kelly to play as a lockdown defender.

Just must get the defence balance right between lockdown & attacking types.

Blues starting to develop depth and the hardest time I've had picking a best 22.

B: Docherty Jones Plowman
HB: SPS Weitering Newman
C: Walsh Cripps O'Brien
HF: Martin McKay Cuningham
F: McGovern Charlie Betts
Foll: Kruezer Setterfield Curnow
Int: Casboult Simpson Murphy Dow

Unlucky: Newnes Williamson Fisher Stocker TDK Gibbons

Been impressed by new guys Ramsay Philp Pittonet Honey in the pre season

Stay fit and they will push for finals

B Francis Hurley Saad
HB Redman Hooker McKeena