Your best and worst game (Current Gen)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I know, and I don't like it. Just because it was intended that way doesn't mean I have to like it.

If I punch someone in the face, and they don't like it - I can't use "but I intended it that way" as a defence. (would be pretty sweet though).

Not critisizing you but if the game is 90% cutscenes and you didn't want to watch the game then why buy it?

Btw, can I buy it off you please?

Because I have the money to buy it and not worry and I was curious what all the fuss was about

And no, you can't buy it off me, I don't get rid of games whether I like them or not

PS3
Best- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Fallout 3, TIE
Worst- Assassins Creed
PSP
Best: Syphon Filter- Logan's Shadow, Daxter, TIE
Worst- Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Need For Speed Carbon, TIE

:rolleyes:

Best: COD4, Fallout 3 & Halo 3 would probably top my list.

Worst: I don't know really. There have been alot of bad generic shooters such as Hour of victory, Conflict Denied Ops and Soldier of fortune payback, plus the disappointment of GTA IV.

How can people like Crackdown?

It is so so so so so ****ing boring. Only sold because you got the H3 beta if you bought it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well s**t....TBH i though Crackdown was a sick game. One of the best open world multiplayer games i've ever played.

Was pretty much the first 360 game i played on a mates console. Sealed the deal with me buying my console in the first place.

Getting the H3 beta was just a bonus.

And kerbs, if you bought crackdown you got the beta. Can't recall any draw ay. Pretty sure

Actually you got put into the draw to get into the H3 BETA. Which pissed a lot of people off.

facepalm.jpg

Well, you'd know..I suppose.

I mean...could you PS3 guys at least check google or wikipedia before making baseless claims? Geez...

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed Crackdown and thought it was a very unique twist on the sanbox genre. Not the best game out there, but far from the worst.

Was about to reply with the same thing, there is nothing to dislike about SR2, sure the graphics aren't great, but what isn't there in graphics is MASSIVELY outweighed with fantastic, varied and fun gameplay.

That's why we ask, to find out why.

Look at your reply, it's emphatically stating there is nothing to dislike about SR2

In his opinion, perhaps there is

I think in all honesty HBK, the way you word things sometimes is why criticism is piled upon you.

You need to think more before you type

How can people like Crackdown?

It is so so so so so ****ing boring. Only sold because you got the H3 beta if you bought it.

BS, I'm meh about Halo 3, Crackdown on the other hand was brilliant.

I bought Crackdown for Crackdown

Actually you got put into the draw to get into the H3 BETA. Which pissed a lot of people off.

Ah, no....wrong

Fail Kerbs. Everyone got the Beta.

And I still hate Crackdown.

Oblivion is the best single player experience I've ever had. Can't believe some people don't like it.

Look at your reply, it's emphatically stating there is nothing to dislike about SR2

In his opinion, perhaps there is

I think in all honesty HBK, the way you word things sometimes is why criticism is piled upon you.

You need to think more before you type
WOW, nitpicky, anyway, I fixed it, better now?

I just think that this guy has the Gouldy mindset of when he created that thread saying not to buy SR2, sure SR2 isn't a masterpiece and the graphics are sub-par when compared to open-world games like Far Cry 2 or GTA IV, but if your a gamer and enjoy games that are first and foremost fun, then I find it VERY hard to believe that this game could be named the WORST of this gen.

Best: NBA 2K9 (hugely addictive although Killzone 2 is creeping up fast)

Worst: Pro Evo 08....****ing piece of buggy crap.

WOW, nitpicky, anyway, I fixed it, better now?

I just think that this guy has the Gouldy mindset of when he created that thread saying not to buy SR2, sure SR2 isn't a masterpiece and the graphics are sub-par when compared to open-world games like Far Cry 2 or GTA IV, but if your a gamer and enjoy games that are first and foremost fun, then I find it VERY hard to believe that this game could be named the WORST of this gen.

Yeah it may be nitpicky HBK, but I'm telling you (as others have as well), how you write often is why you get criticised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back